Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
The chief action of Ipecacuanha (Ipecac-root) remedy is on the pneumo-gastric nerve with spasmodic irritation in chest and stomach, persistent nausea and vomiting especially after indigestible food, raisins, cakes, etc.
- Nausea, vomiting with hypersalivation
- Ipecac is most effective in Colic, Diarrhea, Dysentery
- It is Effective in Anemia, Ascaris (parasite), Asthma
Action of Ipecac : It is an effective Antiprotozoal, Antispasmodic (muscle spasm reliever), Diaphoretic (induces perspiration), Emetic (cause vomit), Expectorant, Stimulant
General Name Ipecacuanha
English Name Ipecacuanha. Ipecac Root
Botanical Name Psychotria Ipecacuanha
Parts Used : Root, Rhizome
Hindi Name Ant Mool Ki Jad, Ipikakvana Ki Jad.
Active ingredients: Ipecacuanha
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.