Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Staphysagria homeopathic medicine is prepared from seeds of the plant Delphinium Staphisagria commonly known as Stavesacre.
Staphysagria Homeopathy Indications
- treating the fear of sex with suppressed sexual desire
- excessive masturbation ill effects in young men
- for Gustatory Hallucinations ( loss of taste acuity following several common events such as a viral-type illness)
- to help cases having pain in testicles while walking
- For UTI in Women, frequent desire to pass urine, scanty urine and intense burning while passing urine.
- Also the best choice of medicine for cystitis in young, married women
- urine incontinence or severe pain at the conclusion of urination
- as one of the top Homoeopathic remedy for recurrent styes and chalazion (also recommended by & Dr Kirti)
- for the bad effects of masturbation where there is great emaciation with dark rings under the eyes and sallow face.
- for anger, resulting from long suppressed anger. Violent outbursts is seen in such persons
- for low sperm count from orchitis
Staphysagria Medicated Pills features
Get the goodness of German dilutions in pharma grade sugar pellets. Pure cane sugar globules that ensure proper homogenization of medication
Prepared the traditional way using hand succussion. You get freshly prepared medicaments.
Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odor-free, neutral, strong, and damage-resistant.
Dosage: Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. Size: 2 dram Glass Vials
Composition: Active ingredients: Staphysagria Dilution, Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Why Glass containers for homoeopathy Medicine? Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. When plastics is exposed to medicines, its content is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with glass container and hence recommended.