Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Podophyllum peltatum Homeopathy Medicated Pills in various potencies
Podophyllum peltatum (May-apple) has marked effect on the duodenum, small intestines, liver, and rectum. Indicated in gastro-enteritis with colicky pain, diarrhea and bilious vomiting.
Podophyllum Peltatum Indications
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Bilious vomiting
- diarrhoea during teething in children
- cirrhosis of liver with portal hypertension
- Food Poisoning with Profuse and Offensive Stool
Podophyllum Peltatum Ingredients
Active ingredients: Podophyllum peltatum dilution
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
Podophyllum Peltatum Key Benefits
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Size: 2 dram Glass Vials