Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Hespur for Heel Spur
If you feel a s a stabbing sensation in your heel then it could be heel spur. This is a calcium deposit on the heel bone caused by damage to plantar fascia (web like ligament that connects your heel to the front of your foot). Homeopathic medicines described in this kit helps to dissolve scar tissue, relieve pain, disband the spur.
Heel spur is a calcium deposit causing a bony protrusion on the underside of the heel bone, and the general discomfort on walking or standing also disturbs the whole persona of a person. Symptoms like sharp pain like a knife in the heel when standing up in the morning, a dull ache in the heel throughout the rest of the day. When you have plantar fasciitis, you usually feel pain in the bottom of the heel or the arch of the foot.
Heel Spur and Plantar Fascitis
Heel spurs develop as a secondary result of plantar fasciitis. Plantar fasciitis is a condition where the plantar fascia gets irritated and swollen, which causes pain in the heel. When the plantar fascia ligament is damaged, the body creates what’s known as heel spurs–small, sharp calcium deposits on the heel bone–in an attempt to support the damaged fascia. Unfortunately, if left untreated, heel spurs can further damage and erode the fatty pad that supports your heel and do permanent damage to your foot
The main difference between plantar fasciitis and heel spurs lies in the source of the pain. Pain from plantar fasciitis is typically felt in the arch of the foot and the heel due to damage or overuse of the plantar fascia. Heel spurs, or tiny jagged calcium deposits on the heel bone, develop in response to the trauma to the plantar fascia and are localized to the heel.
Hespur remedy kit is a combination of 6 most effective homeopathic medicines that have specific action on the heel scarred tissue, reduce localized pain & swelling and reverse the calcification process
This remedy kit is recommended by Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch this video: adi ka dard ka ilaj, karan, upay, kyun hota hai | heel spur homeopathic treatment in hindi
Indications-Inflammation and swelling at the front of the heel, heat radiating from the affected area, small, visible bone-like protrusion under the heel.
Contents: This kit contains 6 units of sealed 30ml drops: Thiosinaminum 3X tablet -1unit, Hekla Lava 3X tablet, Rhus Toxicodendron, Bryonia, Pulsatilla, Rhododendron ferrugineum.
Mode of action of individual remedies in Stomach worms remedy kit
- Thiosinaminum 3X tablet: As per Indian journal of research in homeopathy, Thiosinaminum is effective in treatment of plantar fasciitis with calcaneal spurs as per clinical studies. It is considered a valuable remedy in Dissolving Scar Tissue. It is a chemical derived from Oil of Mustard-seed (RHODALLIN) and considered effective in bony growths
- Hekla Lava 3X tablet: It is a remarkable remedy for Plantar Fascitis and Heel Spurs. It comes from the ash of the Mt Hekla volcano. Hekla Lava provides relief for heel pain, exostosis (outgrowth of cartilagenous tissue of bone).
- Rhus Toxicodendron: is the top natural remedy for pain in the heel on standing due to Calcaneal Spur. Rhus Tox also helps in repairing the muscles and ligaments covering the heel bone, thus preventing further heel damage. Its next action is to dissolve the spur.
- Bryonia is one of the most effective Homeopathic medicines for heel pain indicated in cases where the pain worsens with movement and gets better by taking rest. Pressure also worsens the heel pain in such cases.
- Pulsatilla is highly valuable among Homeopathic medicines for foot pain particularly for plantar fasciitis where pain in the heel gets worse when rising from the seat. It is also indicated when heel pain gets worse while taking the initial few steps when beginning to walk.
- Rhododendron : is a traditional remedy that works as anti inflammatory. It treats compression of a small nerve (a branch of the lateral plantar nerve) that can cause pain, numbness or tingling in the heel area. Affected nerves leading to plantar heel pain are typically branches of the posterior tibial nerve
- Thiosinaminum 3X tablet-Take 2 tablets 3 times a day take only trituration don’t take dilution form.
- Hekla Lava 3X tablet- Take 2 tablets 3 times a day take only trituration don’t take dilution form.
- Dilution combination- Rhus Tox 30c, Bryonia 30c, Pulsatilla 30c, Rhododendron ferrugineum 30c Mix these dilutions take 5 drops in some water 3 times a day. For 2 to 3 months.
Note: Indicated medicines will be made available either in sealed units of Schwabe, Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability).