Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Medicated Homeopathy Pills Hekla Lava
Hekla lava, comes from the ash of the Mt Hekla volcano. It indicated in cases of exostosis, gum abscess, dentition troubles, nodosities, caries of bone, osteitis, periostitis, tumors and necrosis of bones.
- Gum abscess
- It is useful in necrosis
- Caries and ulceration of facial bones
- Tumors and necrosis of bones
Active ingredients: Hekla lava
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician. May be given to pets as per directions of your Vet.
Precautions while taking Hekla Lava Pills
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve