Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Haslab Mamira is an ideal homeopathic eye drops prepared from extract of medicinal herbs been classically used for eye diseases from ancient time as a religious herbs.
Recent researches have elucidated the active principles of herbal extracts, the experimental and clinical pharmacology, clinical proving and their results.
The clinical experiences of their action sufficiently suggests their use in the treatment of redness, inflammation of the eyes, vision dim and blurred, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, catarrhal affections, trachoma, keratitis.
Tones up the ocular muscles, improving myopia, hypermetropia, over strained eyes with dropping of water. While the action is quite swift in common optic ailments, the use in general provides an useful irrigation to remove bacteria and other infective organisms.
Haslab Mamira drops protects the eyes and keep their whiteness and glare, may be used whenever indicated or as an daily routine. The preparation is absolutely free from noxious side effects.
- Acute of chronic conjunctivitis
- Discharge-acrid, profuse, muco-purulent, stringy.
- Dull pain with burning.
- Blurring vision relieved by winking.
- Oedema and bulging of lids from pus beneath or from sub conjunctival tissues.
- Styes, inflammation of meibomiam glands.
- Conjunctiva-inflamed, Red bloodshot, granulated.
- Pterygium,Keratitis, Pannus.
- Asthenopia, inability to maintain the adjustment of the eye muscles.
- Acidum Boracicum
- Natrum Muraticum
- Natrum Sulphuricum
- Euphrasia Officialis
Shake well before use, instill 1-2 drops in both eyes 2 to 3 times a day, allowing the tears to irrigate the entire eye by closing and opening the eyelids simultaneously.