Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Hamamelis Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Homeopathic medicine Hamamelis is prepared from fresh bark of twigs and root of a plant Hamamelis virginica or Hamamelis Dioica commonly known by the name of witch -hazel.
Hamamelis virginica (Witch-hazel) is useful remedy in conditions of venous congestion, haemorrhages, varicose veins, haemorrhoids, sore, bruised feeling of affected parts, passive venous haemorrhages, painful open wounds and ulcers and weakness from loss of blood.
Hamamelis Virginiana Indications
- Venous congestion,venous engorgement (Gnarled, enlarged veins, most commonly appearing in the legs and feet)
- Varicose veins
- Open wounds, ulcers
- pain and soreness in contusions
- haemorrhoids, bleeding piles.
- metrorrhagia in fibroid
- pain in testes
- bleeding from the gums
Active ingredients: Hamamelis virginica
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules from pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions by hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.