About Ginkgo biloba
Ginkgo biloba has circulatory stimulant, anti-asthmatic, antispasmodic, anti-allergic, and anti-inflammatory properties. It is used for general lameness, unreasonable fear with loquacity. Left supra-orbital pain, muscular weakness and vesiculo-pruruginous eruptions and also in micturition troubles. It reduces PAF (Platelet Activating Factors) a substance found in the blood, which cause the blood to become thicker and to produce blood clots, resulting in partial-paralysis and loss of memory. It has also been used in high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis (deposit of fats in the arteries and thickening of arteries). It has anti-inflammatory and anti- allergic properties. A homoeopathic tincture is made from the fresh leaves (during spring).
- Improves poor cerebral circulation
- Improves memory and concentration
- Improves the capacity to overcome the symptoms of auto-immune diseases.
- Ginkgo biloba inhibits prolyl endopeptidase (PEP), thus plays an important role in learning, memory process, major depressions and senile dementia.
- Studies show that PEP activities are significantly higher in Alzheimer's patients. As such it is prescribed as preventive against Alzheimer's disease.
- Improves cerebral circulation.
- Inhibits Platelet Activating Factor and prevents life-threatening clots.
10-20 drops in water 3 times daily or more depending on physician's evaluation of the case.
Available in 30 ml & 100 ml bottles