Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Euphrasia Officinalis Medicated Pills
Euphrasia Officinalis (Eyebright) is indicated for eye irritation, eye pain, headache, watery eyes.
- Eye irritation
- Eye pain
What doctors recommend Euphrasia Officinalis for?
Dr Kirti V Singh recommends
acute and chronic conjunctivitis eyelid infection burning in eyes lacrimation in eyes infection in lacrimal duct eye allergy watery eyes ptosis measles and allergic rhinitis. How to use: Euphrasia officinalis 30 2 drop 3 times a day direct tongue, euphrasia officinalis eye drop 2 drop 3 times a day eyes
Dr Vikas sharma recommends
- eye symptoms are marked like red, itchy, watery eyes. Along with watering from eyes burning, biting, smarting sensation is felt in the eyes. Sensation of sand in eyes may accompany these symptoms.
- there may be fine eruptions around the eyes. Redness and puffiness around the eyes (corneal ulcer) is another prominent symptom.
Dr K S Gopi recommends
- Computer vision syndrome or Digital eye strain: Profuse hot or acrid tears from eyes . Burning and irritation of eyes. Burning and swelling of eyelids. Pressive, cutting pain in eyes.
- Conjunctivitis : excellent remedy for conjunctivitis and it is prescribed where redness and swelling of the eyes is accompanied with discharges. The discharges are acrid, watery and of irritating nature with intensely itchy eye
Active ingredients: Euphrasia Officinalis
Inactive ingredients: Lactose, Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.