Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Anti Bacterial drops
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 87 drops is popularly used to treat diseases caused by bacteria through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like botulinum, glandulae thyme etc that acts on internal or external bacterial infections and weakened immune system. It acts as preventative to the bacterial infiltration.
Diseases caused by bacteria are pneumonia, meningitis (inflammation of the meninges), food poisoning etc. Bacteria are single cell organisms that produce quickly in human body. Not all bacterias are harmful for human body, but those that are harmful are termed as pathogenic bacteria. They produce chemicals called toxins that can damage tissues. Infections caused by harmful bacteria include tuberculosis, strep throat, urinary tract infections etc. The access range routes for bacteria to enter human body can be cuts, contaminated water or food, contact with an infected person, touching contaminated surfaces, breathing in exhaled droplets when infected person sneezes or coughs and so on. Symptoms of bacterial infections include frequent urination, bloody urine, fatigue, headache, irritability, vomiting, nausea, rashes, pain in ear, joint or abdomen etc. In some cases diseases caused by bacteria can be serious or life threatening. Complications may include kidney failure, severe dehydration, coma, breath shortness, high fever, inappropriate level of consciousness etc.
Botulinum D30, E-Coli D30, Glandulae Thymi D30, Hydrastis D3, Pneumococcimum D30, Proteus D30, Pseudomonas D30, Salmonella D30, Scarlatinum D30, Staphylococcinum D30, Streptococcinum D30, Tuberculinum D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R87
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 87 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat diseases caused by bacteria
- Botulinum, Salmonella, E-Coli, Proteus, Pneumococcinum, Staphylococcoinum, Scarlatinum, Tuberculinum, Streptococcinum-these ingredients acts on immune system and destroy excess bacteria.
- Glandulae thymi-stimulates gland to provide bacterial immune system
- Hydrastis-it acts as powerful natural anti bacterial.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R87drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R87 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
For a natural side effect free immunization formula use 3 drops 3 times daily for 3 days once a month for the first 2 years of life
For older patients use 10 drops 3 times daily for bacterial infections,10 drops once a day for a preventative.
|Size||30ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|