Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Calcula Syrup
Dr Raj Super Calcula Syrup for Complete cure from Kidney Stones and UTI
Indications: Helps to remove kidney stones. Symptoms like nausea, vomiting, fever, blood in urine, pus in the urine, cloudy or smelly urine and painful urination. The pain may also be due to the UTIs.
Dr Raj Super Calcula Syrup Composition
- Acidum Oxalicum 3x,
- Calcarea Renlis Q,
- Cantharis 3x,
- Ocimum Canum 3x,
- Pareira Brava 3x,
- Sarsa Parilla Q,
- Senecio Aureus Q,
- Berberis Vulgaris Q
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Raj Super Calcula Syrup
- Cantharis 3x: Violent and aggressive action on tissues, especially mucus membranes of the urinary tract. Rapid inflammation followed by severe, destructive pathology. Burning, scalding urine, with cutting, intolerable urging and fearful tenesmus or dribbling. Tenesmus of rectum and bladder.
- Ocimum Canum 3x: A good remedy for renal calculus with right sided renal colic.
- Sarsa Parilla Q: Pain from right kidney downwards. Renal colic.
- Senecio Aureus Q: Pain in region of kidneys with fever and prostration.
- Berberis Vulgaris Q: Colic radiating, shooting outwards, sticking, burning, smarting, sore, insensible to heat and cold. Gurgling or bubbling sensations in the kidneys, especially, left sided. Pain in kidneys radiates to bladder, and then along hips into the thighs. Urine greenish, blood red, with thick slimy mucus, transparent reddish or jelly like sediment, turbid.
|Manufacturer||Dr Raj Homoeo Pharmacy|
|Side effects||No side effects of Dr.Raj Super Calcula Syrup are known|
|Contra indications||No contra indications for the use of Dr.Raj Super Calcula Syrup are known.|
|Dosage||Adult 1 tablespoon 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician. Children 1 teaspoonful 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.|