Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Cedron is also known as Simaba Cedron
Cedron is a homoeopathic medicine which is an effective antidote for insect and snake bites. Formulated with Simaruba Ferroginea, it is useful in treating eye related ailments such as such as severe pain with burning sensation.
- pain in the head
- burning sensation with redness
- severe pain in the eyeball
- severe pain in the joints
- swelling in knee joint
Get Cedron in homeopathic dilutions in Indian brand here
Active Ingredients: Cedron Dilutions
Inactive Ingredients : Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour-free, neutral, strong, and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also, homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics are exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with the Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Precautions while taking Cedron
- Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
- Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
- Keep 3-4 pills on a clean tongue and let it dissolve
Safety guidelines when taking homeopathy medicine
- Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
- For better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
- Homeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible, it should be avoided.
- Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
- All sorts of addictions should be avoided.
Pills size is 30
Pills are also available in size 10, 40, 50 ,60 and prepared on special request