Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Carcinosinum Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Carcinosin, the great polychrest (covering various systems of the body) remedy was initially established by William Boericke, one of the pioneer’s of Homeopathy. Later, in the 19th Century, Dr.Burnett and Dr. J.H Clarke did a lot of research on this medicine and further explored the healing properties of this remedy. Many physicians in later years then worked on its clinical significance by performing various provings.
- Obsessive compulsive disorder with fear of cancer
- given in all cases of cancer in the beginning of the treatment
- hyperactivity in kids
- chronic fatigue in mononucleosis
- for ill effects of severe fright, prolonged fear of unhappiness
- arrested growth and delayed development in kids
Active ingredients: Carcinosinum dilution
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.