The Ulcer Soother A Homoeopathic speciality product for Mouth Ulcers.
About Mouth Ulcers: Mouth ulcers are painful sores that appear in the mouth, often on the inside of the cheeks. It occurs on the mucous membrane of the oral cavity and are very common, occurring alongwith with many diseases. Mouth ulcers occur due to medical conditions such as viral infections ( including the cold sore virus) vitamin B12 or iron deficiency, chickenpox, and hand, foot and mouth disease. Traumatic ulcers ( single mouth ulcer) occur due to damage caused by biting the cheek or tongue, or by sharp teeth, brushing or poorly fitting dentures.
Though exact cause is not known , Stress or tissue injury could trigger simple mouth ulcers. Certain foods, including citrus or acidic fruits and vegetables (such as pineapples, lemons, oranges, apples, figs, tomatoes and strawberries), can trigger a mouth ulcer or make the problem worse.
Bjain Omeo Mouth Ulcer Tablets is indicated for
- Ulcers inside the lips, cheek and below the tongue,
- Burning, stinging blisters on the tongue and oral cavity,
- Pain on touch and from chewing,
- Ulcers bleed on touch and eating,
- Painful gum-boil,
- Fetid odor from mouth.
Action of Omeo Mouth Ulcer:
- It relieves aphthous inflammation of the buccal cavity caused by an undue generation of acid.
- It acts on mucous membrane of the mouth and relieves deep ulceration.
|Dosage||Adults and >12years old-2 Tablets of Bjain Omeo Mouth Ulcer, 4 times a day. Children <12 years old-2 Tablets, 2 times a day or as prescribed by the physician. To be taken 10 minutes before or after meals or as recommended by the physician. Caustion|
|Manufacturer||B. Jain Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|