Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Berberis Vulgaris Homeopathy Medicated PillsBerberis vulgaris (Barberry) is indicated for infection and inflammation of urinary system with tendency to formation of stones. Acts on the venous system, biliary system and joints. Useful in cases of engorgement of veins in pelvis and rectum, haemorrhoids, liver diseases, rheumatic affections, urinary infections, and menstrual disorders.
- Renal colic in kidney stones (left Side)
- lower back pain
- Urinary infections, For Pus Cells In Urine,
- high uric acid gout symptoms
- बिना आपरेशन पथरी का इलाज
Active ingredients: Berberis Vulgaris
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules
- Medicated from German Dilutions
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.