Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Benzocainum (Dilution)
Common Name: Benzocaine
Causes & Symptoms for Benzocainum
- It has marked action in gout, tendonitis, ganglion.
- There are cracking sounds in the joints.
- Urine is dark, brown and scanty with strong smell. There is excessive uric acid in urine that indicates Benzocainum.
- Gouty concretions with nodosities in joints, due to deposition of uric acid is useful in complaints of Benzocainum.
- It is useful in nocturnal enuresis of delicate children and also in old men having enlarged prostrate gland.
- Pains suddenly change their locality.
Side effects of Benzocainum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Benzocainum
Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking Benzocainum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.