Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Bellis Perennis Homeopathy Medicated Globules
Bellis perennis is a common European Daisy and belongs to the Asteraceae family.The flower is said to have powerful properties and is used in various herbal medicines.
Bellis Perennis (Daisy) acts well on the muscles, nerves and blood vessels. Effective in deeper tissue damage after major surgeries, injuries to nerves, muscular soreness, venous congestion from trauma, bruises and sprains.
- Injuries to nerves (deep tissue injury)
- Muscular soreness
- Bruises and sprains
- Joints sore
- Pain down anterior of thighs
- Itching on back
- Breasts and uterus engorged
- Vertigo in elderly people
Active ingredients: Bellis Perennis
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules, made from Pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from German Dilutions, prepared the traditional way using hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.
Size: Sterile 2 dram Glass Vials with screw cap