Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Synonym: Agn Cas
In male Erection, Ejaculation, Increases Breast Milk, Regulate Menses
Indications for Agnus castus LM Potency Medicine:
Agnus castus is useful in people who have poor energy levels, suffer from depression, possess weak sexual vivacity and suffer from a low libido.
It is also useful in abnormalities of menstrual cycles as well as in inducing production of breast milk.
A prominent remedcy for strains and sprains
Patient Profile: Agnus castus LM Potency Medicine
Mind: Agnus is well indicated in absent minded people who get exhausted after a lot of thinking and are unable to remember, they lose the connection of thoughts and are left confused and blank.
It is indicated in people with lack of courage, alwasy forgetful and has to read twice to remember.
Fear as if something will happen and he/she might die is prominent and treated well with this remedy.
Eye and Ear: Itching of eyes and ears which aggravates and better by scratching.
Hearing difficulties are recovered with help of Agnus Castus.
Female complaints: Agnus castus is useful in pre menstrual syndrome, where the female undergoes state of Depression, anger, mood swings, and irritability. It has been used to successfully jump start the regular menstrual cycle.
It is also useful for treating menstrual disorders, such as very insufficient or profuse menstrual flow, headaches, breast tenderness, bloating and fatigue.
Women who have been suffering from lack of or much less breast milk following childbirth and those related to depression during postpartum also benefit from agnus castus.
Women who experience absence of libido or desire for sexual activities, particularly when they attain menopause are benefited by agnus castus.
Male complaints: Agnus castus is indicated to people suffering from exhaustion, nervousness, depressions, and who often experience symptoms like premature ejaculation, especially men who had a very high sex drive earlier.
No erections with yellow discharge and coldness of the parts is treated with this medicine.
Useful in affected testicles that are hard, painful and swollen.
Stool and Anus: It is useful in stool complaints of difficult passage which requires straining.
Flatulence which cause rumbling in the abdomen.
Generalities: Inflammatory, swelling of Joints with weakness and pains in the extremities, finger joints affected.
Perspiration only on hands, when walking in the open air.
About LM potency homeopathy medicines
In the sixth edition of ‘Organon’ Dr. Hahnemann had introduced a new system of dilution and potentization and called it “renewed dynamisation” with a diluting ratio of 1:50,000. It was named as 50 millesimal potency or LM potency by Dr. Pierre Schmidt. In some parts of the world, it is also called as Q potency. It soon got professional acceptance. As on date, it is recognized by different homoeopathic pharmacopoeias including American and Indian.
What are they and how are they denoted?
These homoeopathic potencies are prepared in the diluting scale of 1:50,000 and denoted as 0/1, 0/2, 0/3…..etc. They are generally used up to 0/30.
- Highest development of power at each potency level.
- Mildest reaction – no medicinal aggravation.
- Frequent repetition is permitted; every hour or oftener in urgent cases.
- Quick cure in chronic cases where it can be given daily or oftener.
- 0/3 is more subtle than 30C or 200C and the 0/30 is sharper than CM as believed by many classical homoeopaths.
LM potency dosage: Generally LM potencies are administered as follows:
- Take a 4oz (120ml) to 6oz (180ml) clean glass bottle. Fill it 3/4th with water. Take 1or 2 globules of the desired potency (often starting at LM 0/1) and place it into the bottle.
- Succuss the bottle just prior to ingestion 1 to 12 times depending on the sensitivity of the patient. This slightly raises the potency and activates the remedy.
- Take 1, or more teaspoons of the medicinal solution and place it into 8 to 10 tablespoons of water in a dilution glass and stir it. Most cases are started with 1 teaspoon and the amount is increased only if necessary. In children the amount should be 1/2 teaspoon. Infants may only need 1/4 of a teaspoon.
The dosage of the medicinal solution can be carefully adjusted to suit the sensitivity of the individual’s constitution
Note: We dispense SBL LM potency medicines in 1/2, 1 & 2 dram plastic containers, image for illustrative purpose only.