Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy for Hydrocele Treatment - WL 53 Drops
Wheezal WL53 Hydrocele Drops controls calcification, hardness, reduces swelling of Scrotum and Testes by a unique formulation from Dr.Farokh J Master (see profile below)
A hydrocele is a painless buildup of watery fluid around one or both testicles that causes the scrotum or groin area to swell. A hydrocele usually isn't painful or harmful. They can be caused by inflammation or infection of the epididymis or testicles. Hydrocele can be congenital i.e. a child may be born with hydrocele or it may develop later in life. The causes of hydrocele developing late in life are inflammation or injury within the scrotum. The person with hydrocele primarily complains of painless swelling in the scrotum.
Hydrocele, which is considered a surgical condition in the conventional mode of treatment, can be treated effectively with Homeopathic medicines. Homeopathic medicines for hydrocele are of natural origin, making them safe for use among children as well as adults. They do not carry any toxic side-effects. Homeopathic medicines help reduce swelling in the scrotum as well as any associated symptoms such as pain or dragging sensation.
Related: Two homeopathic doctors indicated their choice of homeopathic remedies to cure hydrocele. Check their combinations here
WL 53 Indications
- Enlargement of scrotum.
- Swelling, or redness of the scrotum
- A feeling of pressure at the base of the penis.
WL 53 Ingredients
- Apis Mellifica
Action of Individual Ingredients in WL53 for hydrocele treatment
- Apis Mellifica : Acts on cellular tissues causing edema of skin, Swelling or puffing up of various parts, edema, red rosy hue, stinging pains, soreness, intolerance of heat, and slightest touch, Burning and soreness when urinating. Frequent and involuntary; stinging pain.
- Graphites: Swollen genitals. Inguinal region sensitive. Weakness, pressure, or a feeling of heaviness in your abdomen. A tugging, burning and/or aching sensation. An occasional pain and swelling around the testicles for males, and/or a swollen or enlarged scrotum
- Iodum: Great debility, the slightest effort cause perspiration. Testicles swollen and indurated. An impact or other injury can cause the testicle to swell and be painful
- Sulphur: Stitches in penis. Itching of genitals when going to bed. Frequent micturition.
10 to 15 drops in little water before every meal four times a day or as described by the physician.
Dr. Farokh J. Master is an outstanding international teacher cum practitioner with more than 34 years of repute. His academic career par excellent being a gold medalist at the undergraduate as well as at the postgraduate level. He is the first MD: Doctor in homeopathy. Dr. Master today teaches homeopathy in more than 32 countries.
His excellence in clinical skills made him open homoeopathic department at Bombay Hospital, KEM Hospital, Jerbai Wadia Children's Hospital, and Kamal Nayan Bajaj Cancer Center. Ruby Parsi General Hospital, Associates Cement Company, Tata Sons, Bhaba Atomic research center, Nuclear Corp. Centre of India & Indian Navy.
Dr. Master had authored more than 50 books, most of which were translated into German, Russian, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Hungarian, Polish, and Czech languages. With his outstanding contribution to homeopathy, Wheezal decided to appoint Dr. Master as a consultant to help formulate a group of homeopathic medicines, which he had found most effective in his clinical practices.