Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Berberis Vulgaris Mother Tincture Q
Homeopathic medicine Berberis Vulgaris is derived from barberry plant which belongs to the family berberidaceae. Name: English-Barberry; Hindi-Kashmal.
It is a renowned medicine in homeopathy to treat kidney disorders, especially kidney stones
Patient profile: This medicine is highly suitable for persons who suffer from kidney or bladder issues. It also suits people who feel tired all the time and become prematurely old. Lastly, persons having long-term joint inflammation due to high uric acid levels find this medicine very useful.
Clinical Indications: Kidney stones, kidney pain, kidney disorders, bladder disorders, nephritis (kidney inflammation), cystitis (bladder inflammation), haematuria (blood in urine), arthritis (joint inflammation), eczema, gallstones, itching, liver disorders, back pain, painful menses, vaginismus, vaginal discharges
Berberis Vulgaris also known as Berberis. Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture as well as in the potentized form can be used for the treatment of kidney stones. In fact, it has become a part of the common knowledge that the homeopathic medicine Berberis vulgaris mother tincture cures kidney stones.
Native of India, Europe, and North Asia. Made from the bark. It is covered by both Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India and German Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia. It was introduced by Dr. Hesse.
Uses/Benefits: What doctors recommend Berberis Vulgaris in Homeopathy?
Dr. Vikas Sharma recommends
- Renal colic in kidney stones: It helps dissolve kidney stones and relieves pain arising from kidney stones. Berberis Vulgaris is an important medicine for treating shooting pain in the kidneys that reach the bladder. A burning sensation, bubbling sensation, or pressure pain is felt in the area around the kidneys which is sore and sensitive to touch. Any jarring motion or jumping worsens the pain.
- Berberis Vulgaris is also beneficial for managing lower back pain during menses
- Berberis Vulgaris mainly helps in relieving pain in the joints. Among joints, it offers help to relieve knee joint pain wonderfully
- Pain In Testes, Genital Itchingcan help to relieve pain in the testes which may be stitching/ constricting/ smarting/ cutting/ stinging/ pressing, or burning type
- Berberis Vulgaris can be used for painful menses with pain in the kidneys radiating down the thighs. The periods are scanty and black in color.
- use is also considered in the eczema of the anus and hands particularly.
- or managing to tear, shooting pain in the thigh
Dr. Gopi recommends
- Berberis Vulgaris 30 is helpful for hydrocele with the smarting, burning type of pain. It is also indicated for stitching pain in the testicles and scrotum from hydrocele
- For Pus Cells In Urine, Berberis VulgarisQ is prescribed when burning in the urethra is present even when not urinating. Along with this, pain in the kidney region and thighs may also be present. Constant urge to urinate, with scanty urine, is another indication that Homeopathic medicine. There is the sensation of some urine remaining in the bladder after urinating. Cramping or aching pain in the bladder while urinating is another symptom showing Berberis Vulgaris.
- Berberis vulgaris Q and Lycopodium 3x are excellent remedies for high uric acid gout symptoms where stones are seen in the kidneys. Berberis vulgaris is effective when stones form in the left kidney, whereas Lycopodium is in the right kidney. There is joint pain, swelling, and tenderness. These remedies lower uric acid levels. also, dissolve the stones.
Dr Kuldeep Jangid says बिना आपरेशन पथरी का इलाज
20-30 drops thrice daily. Caution: Not recommended during pregnancy.
Available in 30 ml & 100 ml bottles
Berberis Vulgaris as per HomeopathiC Materia Medica
Rapid change of symptoms-pains changes in regard to place and character-thirst alternates with Thirstless, hunger, loss of appetite, etc. Acts forcibly on the venous system, producing pelvic engorgements and hæmorrhoids.
Hepatic, and rheumatic affections, particularly with urinary, hæmorrhoidal, and menstrual complaints.
Old gouty constitutions. Pain in the region of the kidneys is most marked; hence its use in renal and vesical troubles, gallstones, and vesical catarrh. It causes inflammation of the kidneys with hæmaturia. Pains may be felt all over the body, emanating from the small of the back. It has also marked action on the liver, promoting the flow of bile. Often called for in arthritic affections with urinary disturbances. Wandering, radiating pains. Acts well in fleshy persons, good livers, but with little endurance. Spinal irritation. All Berberis pains radiate, are not worse by pressure, but worse in various attitudes, especially standing and active exercise.
Abdomen: Pain in the right side of the abdomen with stitches in the liver region. Inflammation and pain in the gall bladder with constipation and yellowish complexion. Dull pain in the back, in the region of the kidneys, and pain in the front of the kidneys extending to the liver, spleen, stomach, and groins.
Head-Listless, apathetic, indifferent. Puffy sensation, feeling as if becoming larger. Vertigo with attacks of fainting. Frontal headache. Chilliness in the back and occiput. Tearing pain in the auricle, and gouty concretions. The sensation of a tight cap pressing upon the whole scalp.
Nose-Dry; obstinate catarrh of the left nostril. Crawling in nostrils.
Face-Pale, sickly. Sunken cheeks and eyes, with bluish circles.
Berberis Vulgaris Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, and Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands of medicine will be sent subject to the availability of these brands—all sealed units.