Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathic Blumea Odorata Mother Tincture Q
Blumea Odorata is indicated in managing bleeding piles. it is also used to treat miscarriage when hemorrhage is profuse. Blumea Odorata is effective remedy for cough with barking sound, and fever. Clinically indicated for bleeding piles, excess menses, cough, hoarseness, bloody diarrhoea
The whole plant and seeds are used in the preparation of the medicine.
Common name: Kukronda, kukundar, kukurmutta, kakronda, Kuksima
Causes & Symptoms for Blumea Odorata
- It is useful in checking hemorrhages that occur in any part of the body.
- Cough complaints with bloody expectorate and rise of temperature, irrtiation of throat is an indication for Blumea Odorata.
- Loose motions, bloody diarrhoea is one of the indication for Blumea Odorata.
- Bleeding piles with burning pains is relieved with this remedy.
- In bleeding from different orifices can be arrested with help of this remedy.
- Uterine bleeding with bloody leucorrhoea is also one of the indications.
- It is also used with excellent results in miscarriage where there is copious bleeding.
- It is a good medicine for cough and hoarseness. Its cough is associated with barking sound and hoarseness.
- Its usefulness has been marked and recorded in controlling hemorrhages from the uterus, piles and dysentery.
The Homeopathic medicine single dosage varies from drug to drug and depends on the Patient. The treatment will vary on conditions, age, characteristics, and lifestyle. Medicines are prescribed in different dosages by different physicians. As most of the medicines have several indications (i.e. different reactions for different diseases) one medicine might be used for several diseases. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 4-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period. The medicines must be taken as per the physician's advice and not be treated personally.
Safety Guidelines When Taking Homeopathy Medicine
• Maintain a time gap of half an hour between medicine and food.
• For Better results do not chew the medicine, leave them on the tongue for long. This increases the effectiveness of the medicines.
• Homoeopathic medicines should not be taken soon after smoking or drinking, if possible they should be avoided.
• Homeopathic medicines should be kept in a cool place and should be concealed. Never leave the medicines in open
• All sorts of addictions should be avoided.
General Safety Information:
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Carefully read and follow all directions on the medicine bottle and box.
- Take the minimum effective dose.
- Always consult a Homeopathic Physician before taking medicines
Blumea Odorata Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.