Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan tablets
- Reliable homeopathic remedy for renal function
- Relieves pain during urination
- Corrects metabolic disturbances
- Has antiseptic, haemostatic, and diuretic action
- Also useful in gouty arthritis.
Presentation : Bottle of 20gm.
It has key Ingredients like berberis vulgaris, lycopodium clavatum etc that acts on conditions of the uric acid diathesis and gout. It helps to maintain proper pH of the urine and reduces the risk of formation of kidney stones.
The balanced formulation of Berberis Pentarkan maintains a proper uric acid level, and proper pH in urine and lowers the complaints of inflammation, pain and probability of precipitates forming renal stones.
High Uric Acid Levels in Blood
Hyperuricaemia: Uric acid is the final product of metabolism of endogenous and exogenous purines (nitrogenous compounds from proteins). An excess of uric acid in the blood plasma constitutes hyperuricaemia. This may be caused by over-production or under-excretion of urates. Contributing factors are enzyme deficiency, renal impairment, hypertension, obesity, alcohol and some drugs. Gout is a consequence of hyperuricaemia. If properly treated hyperuricaemia does not necessarily lead to gout. Berberis Pentarkan? increases the excretion of urates. Know what doctors recommend for gout treatment in homeopathy
In the case of uric acid diathesis, there is a risk of crystals of monosodium urate monohydrate being formed. The presence of these crystals in synovial fluid results in inflammation of joints, often in the bigger joints with pain and tenderness. Berberis Pentarkan? lowers the such risk of formation of the crystals.
Renal calculi: Higher uric acid and urates are associated with higher acidity in urine. Normal urine contains calcium oxalate, and phosphate in amounts greater than their aqueous solubility. This supersaturation is maintained by a variety of inhibitors of crystallisation. Any disturbance in the balance may result in the formation of renal calculi (kidney stones). Calcium-containing stones (usually calcium oxalate and calcium phosphate) account for a vast majority of cases, others being stones with cystine, uric acid and magnesium ammonium phosphate. Check Dr advise kidney stones treatment homeopathy Kit
Composition of Berberis Pentarkan: Each Tablet Of 250 Mg Contains: Berberis Vulgaris 1x 25Mg; Lycopodium Clavatum 2x 25Mg; Urtica Urens 1x 50Mg; Taraxacum 1x 25Mg; Excipients Q.S. To Make 250Mg.
How the homeopathic ingredients in Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan tablets work
The key properties in Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan tablets are derived from the following ingredients to treat symptoms of kidney stones
- Berberis vulgaris -treats kidney stones, joint troubles, pain in the bladder region radiating to thighs and loins (sides between the lower ribs and pelvis) on urinating. It is indicated for frequent urination and sensation as if some urine remained after urination. It also treats bright red, mealy sediment urine, pain caused due to renal calculi and acts as diuretic (causing increased passing of urine). It is indicated for uric acid diathesis, joint troubles, kidney stones, sore sensation in the region of the kidney, pain in the bladder region extending to thighs and loins on urinating. Frequent urination, sensation as if some urine remained after urinating. And the urine often contains a large amount of bright red, mealy sediment. Pain due to renal calculi is relieved. It has a diuretic action as well
- Lycopodium clavatum-treats symptoms of kidney stones, shooting and pinching pain in bladder and the urethra. It also treats metabolic disturbances.
Useful in renal calculi and gravel, shooting, pinching and incisive pains in the bladder and urethra, before urinating, ceases after flow, urine slow in coming must strain. It covers metabolic disturbances in such cases.
- Urtica urens-treats hyperuricemia, stranguria (slow and painful urination), gout, suppression of urine and arthritis (disease causing painful inflammation and stiffness of the joints) with fever. Indicated for uric acid diathesis, gout, stranguria, gravel, suppression of urine, and arthritis with fever
- Taraxacum-treats neuralgic (pain in the distribution of a nerves) pains of joints, gout etc. It also acts as diuretic.
It covers gout, neuralgic pains of joints and conditions associated with sluggish liver function. It has diuretic action as well
|Dosage||At the beginning of the complaints, take 1 to 2 tablets of Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan hourly, and once the acute complaints are not relieved, Consult a specialist.|
|Side effects||No side effects of Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan tablets are known|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications for use of Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan tablets are known.|
|Interactions||No interactions between Schwabe Berberis Pentarkan tablets and other products are known|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
Blooume 9 Cystosan drops for Kidney stones, renal calculi
Bhargava Renoflam Syrup for All Types of Kidney Stones
Allen A37 Renal Calculi Drops for Kidney Stones
Agom Ashmari gutika for Kidney stones, Urinary disorders
Doctor advised gout relief homeopathy combination (kit)
Dr.K.S Gopi identified top 5 homeopathy medicines for gout treatment
Wheezal Hymusa Syrup for Joint pain, Gout, lumbago, neuralgia