Rumex Obtusifolius Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Rumex Obtusifolius Mother Tincture Q
Rumex obtusifolius diminishes the secretions of mucous membranes, and at the same time exalts sensibility of the mucous membranes of the larynx and trachea. Cough caused by an incessant tickling in the throat-pit, which tickling runs down
Rumex obtusifolius MT – The guiding symptoms of this drug are sadness, headache in morning, which is better by pressing, loss of appetite and weight, acidity, flatulence and excessive coldness of feet even during fever. It is also indicated in case of nosebleed, pain in kidney and leucorrhoea. Reports suggest its use in menopausal symptoms.
Rumex Obtusifolius Mother Tincture is an homeopathic medicine with multiple uses. It is indicated in blisters, burns and scalds. Contains astringent properties and helps to purify blood. It can also be used to manage jaundice and whooping cough.
- Homeopathic medicines with anti-septic and detoxifying properties
- It acts as an astringent and helps to remove toxins and impurities from the blood
- Highly useful in managing ailments associated with jaundice
- Improves respiratory conditions as it helps manage cough and associated ailments.
- Read the label carefully before use
- Do not exceed the recommended dose
- Keep out of the reach of children
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Directions For Use:
Take 3-5 drops in one teaspoon water, 2-3 times a day or as directed by the physician.
Rumex Obtusifolius Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.