German Rubia Tinctorum Mother Tincture Q
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About German Rubia Tinctorum Mother Tincture Q:
Rubia tinctorum is also known as rose madder, dyer’s madder or common madder. It is a herbaceous perennial that belongs to the species of bedstraw and coffee family.
Uses of this herb are listed as below
- It is used in treatment of yellow jaundice
- Helps in treatment of obstruction of spleen
- Treats sciatica
- In treatment of discoloration of skin
- In treatment of anemia and malnourishment
- To treat symptoms of tuberculosis, disorder of bone etc.
- Helps in regulation of menstrual cycles
- Helps to dissolve bladder and kidney caculi
- It is used in expectoration of respiratory complaints
Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. In some cases they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month or even in a longer period.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Rubia Tinctorum Mother Tincture Q is available in following German brands and Sizes
- Adel Germany (20ml)
- Dr.Reckeweg (20ml)