Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Bakson Protein Plus Powder is a rich nutritional supplement that helps build muscle and repair tissue, boosts immune system and maintains healthy skin.
Indications: Nutritional supplement that helps build muscle and repair tissue, boosts immune system and maintains healthy skin.
Protein is one of the most important macronutrients and is found throughout the body. The National Academy of Medicine recommends a minimum of 0.8 grams of protein for every kilogram of body weight per day for adults which is difficult to maintain in this fast paced life. Protein Plus is the perfect addition to your diet containing the much needed protein and other vital nutrients altogether.
Every spoon of Protein Plus will add vitality and energy in your daily life completing your nutrition and maintaining your health.
It is enriched with the right amount of carbohydrates, minerals and vitamins and is absorbed quickly and efficiently by the body due to the power of Hydrolysed Protein.
Composition of Bakson Protein Plus: Dextrin, Sugar, Protein Hydrolysate, Cocoa Solids, Vitamins, Minerals, Preservative (INS 211), Anti-Caking Agent (INS 551, INS 553iii), Natural & Nature Identical Artificial Flavour (Chocolate). Protein Hydrolysate 20%, Barley Seed Powder, DHA 10%, Niacinaminde, Pyridoxine, Folic Acid, Vitamin D2, Cyanocobalamin, Calcium (as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate), Phosphorous (as Dibasic Calcium Phosphate), Magnesium Oxide, Ferric Ammonium Citrate, Zinc Sulphate, Cupric Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenate.
Nutritional Guidance of individual ingredients in Protein Plus
- Protein Hydrolysate, are a form of pre-digested proteins which are easily digested and absorbed by the bodyas compared to intact protein. They can be effective where the absorption capacity is compromised or in healthy individuals with increased physical activity where the protein requirement is high.
- Barley Seed Powder, is a good source of carbohydrates, proteins and fatty oils. Barley is also a rich source of B vitamins, including niacin, thiamin, and pyridoxine (vitamin B6). Barley is known to be effective in lowering cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure, and is helpful in digestive troubles, weight loss and for general increase in strength and energy.
- DHA or Docosahexaenoic acid, is a type of omega-3 fat which supports brain function and eye health. It has anti-inflammatory properties and supports mental and reproductive health as well.
- Niacinamide, is a form of Vitamin B3 which has proven useful for the prevention and treatment of various conditions like Pellagra, Acne, Diabetes, Hyperpigmentation and Osteoarthritis. It also reduces the risk of developing skin diseases.
- Pyridoxine or Vitamin B6, is an essential vitamin required for the protein, fat and carbohydrate metabolism and for the production of red blood cells and neurotransmitters. It improves brain function, helps in preventing and treating anaemia, reduces risk of heart disease and eye diseases.
- Folic Acid is also an essential vitamin which promotes brain health, reduces risk of heart disease and birth defects. It is used for various functions inside the body including synthesis and repair of DNA, cell division, and maturation of RBCs.
- Vitamin D2 or Ergocalciferol,is a form of Vitamin D which is responsible for absorption of calcium and phosphorus in the body essential for the building and maintenance of strong bones. It also helps to prevent bone disorders.
- Cyanocobalamin,is the synthesised form of Vitamin B12 which supports the normal functioning of nerve cells and is used in red blood cell production and DNA synthesis. It boosts the energy, improves memory, prevents heart diseases and promotes healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Calcium,is an important and the most abundant nutrient in our body which is needed for various functions like circulation of blood, muscle movements and hormone release. It makes the bones and teeth stronger and healthy and helps to carry message from brain to other body parts.
- Phosphorus,is the second most abundant nutrient in the body, needed for the filtering of waste and repairing of cells and tissues. It is also needed to keep bones healthy and strong, for energy production and for the movement of muscles, among various other functions.
- Magnesium Oxide,is a compound of Magnesium. It is an important macronutrient important in the processes of muscle contractions, regulation of the nervous system, blood sugar levels and blood pressure. It also relieves indigestion, constipation and migraine.
- Ferric Ammonium Citrate, is a good source of Iron helpful in treating and preventing iron-deficiency anaemia. Iron is an important component of haemoglobin, a protein required to transport oxygen in the blood. It preserves the energy and focus, gastrointestinal health, and supports the immune system and helps in regulation of body temperature.
- Zinc Sulphate, is a compound of Zinc, an essential micronutrient which helps to enhance immune function, stabilise blood sugar levels and keeps the skin, eyes and heart healthy. It contributes to wound healing and plays a role in normal growth and development.
- Cupric Sulphate, is the supplemental form of Copper, an important mineral required in the body to help in RBC production, keep nerve cells healthy, support immune system, for formation of collagen, absorption of iron and converting sugar into energy. It prevents conditions like anaemia and osteoporosis.
- Manganese Sulphate, is a good source of Manganese, a trace mineral required for the normal functioning of brain, nervous system and many enzymes. It improves bone health, has antioxidant properties, relates blood sugar and helps in metabolism of nutrients.
- Potassium Iodide, is a compound of Potassium, a mineral and electrolyte which plays a major role in many bodily processes like regulation of water balance, muscle contractions, nerve impulses, heart rhythm, digestion and blood pressure.
- Chromium Chloride, is a source of Chromium, an essential trace element useful in improving blood sugar control, depression, raining good cholesterol and for body conditioning. It helps to reduce weight, increase muscle and decrease body fat.
- Sodium Selenate, is a compound of Selenium, a mineral important for proper functioning of various bodily processes. It is a powerful antioxidant, helps to keep heart healthy, prevents mental decline, maintains proper functioning of thyroid gland, and boosts the immune system.
Dosage: Take 2 scoops (30gm) once in a day for an adult or as per advise of healthcare expert.
Packing Size: 350 Grams
Side effects: No known side effects
Expiry: 18 Months from the date of manufacturing.
Marketed by: Bakson Drugs & Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd.
Similar Protein products:
Fourrts Dr. Mulder's Protin (protein supplement)
Alfawhey - Protein Supplement, Weight Gain Medicine with Alfalfa & Whey Protein
Allen Protein Powder with DHA, Sugar Free