Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
REPL Dr. Advice No 51 (Hernimax) (30ml)
Also known as REPL 51, hernia
An inguinal hernia occurs when tissue, such as part of the intestine, protrudes through a weak spot in the abdominal muscles. The resulting bulge can be painful, especially when you cough, bend over or lift a heavy object Causes: It is the result of weak spots in the abdominal wall. Weaknesses can be due to defects present at birth or formed later in life. Some risk factors for inguinal hernia include: fluid or pressure in the abdomen
Whereas umbilical hernia is a bulge through the abdominal wall near your umbilicus (belly button). The hernia may contain tissue from the abdomen, part of an organ (such as the intestine), or fluid
Dr. Advice No. 51 (Hernimax) Composition (Ingredients):
- Nux Vomica Q
- Cocculus Indicus Q
- Belladonna 6x
- Lycopodium 6x
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x
Strangulated hernia, weakness of abdominal ring region. Umbilical hernia of infants, constrictive pain in testicles. Abdominal muscles weak it seems as if a hernia would take place.
Mode of Action:
- Nux Vomica Q: Cramp like pain and spasmodic contraction in spermatic cord.
- Cocculus Indicus Q: Feeling as if full of sharp stones where moving. It seems as if hernia would to be place.
- Belladonna 6x: Stitches, Throbbing pain.
- Lycopodium 6x: Grunting and gurgling in abdomen. Hernia right side.
- Plumbum Metallicum 6x: Everything weighted down. Very sharp neuralgic pain. Testicles feel constricted.
10 to 15 Drops with 1/4th cup water 4 times daily in chronic cases 5-6 times daily.