Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Acid Phosphoricum Mother Tincture:
Acidum phosphoricum MT is indicated for nervous exhaustion, mental debility, apathetic. It is also used for falling off the hair, somnolence (state of feeling drowsy, ready to fall asleep), young people who are overtaxed mentally or physically have been exposed to the ravages of acute diseases, grief, loss of vital fluids, and useful in relieving the pain of cancer. It is reported to be useful in cases of premature grey hair and hair fall (3x and higher). It is also used with success in both diabetes insipidus and mellitus.
Acidum Phosphoricum, or Acid Phos in short, is a homeopathic remedy made by potentizing phosphoric acid. It is a useful homeopathic remedy with a wide sphere of action. Although the remedy is frequently employed for problems of falling hair, its utility is by no means limited to this condition.
The common acid "debility" is very marked in this remedy, producing nervous exhaustion. Mental debility first; later physical. A congenial soil for the action of Phos acid is found in young people who grow rapidly, and who are overtaxed, mentally or physically. Whenever the system has been exposed to the ravages of acute disease, excesses, grief, and loss of vital fluids, we obtain conditions calling for it. Pyrosis, flatulence, diarrhea, diabetes, rhachitis, and periosteal inflammation. Neurosis in stump, after amputation. Hemorrhages in typhoid. Useful in relieving the pain of cancer.
To get the best out of a remedy, and also to avoid any unforeseen events, it is best to take any medicine only after consultation with a licensed physician.
Acid Phosphoricum It is used for Weakness, forgetfulness, depression, hair fall, loose motions, diabetes, gas bloat, and arthritis
Acidum Phosphoricum is especially suited to persons who have been worn out by long-standing grief, exhausting illnesses, loss of vital fluids, etc. They are overtaxed mentally and physically. Below are some from a wide range of symptoms experienced by patients requiring this remedy:
- Weak memory, difficulty collecting thoughts, restless and apathetic.
- Hair falling and premature greying of hairs.
- Head pains from eye strain and sensitivity to noise with difficult hearing.
- Dry and cracked lips and bleeding gums.
- The heaviness of the abdomen and sleepiness after eating. Flatulence. Nausea after sour meals.
- Involuntary, flatulent stools in delicate children.
- Frequent urination at night. Sugar in the urine – as the remedy covers this symptom it comes in handy in the treatment of diabetes mellitus.
- In lactating women, scanty milk, and weakness after nursing.
- Difficulty breathing with weak feeling in the chest.
- Pimples, acne, ulcers, boils and rashes all come under the scope of this remedy.
- Low types of fevers with a chill.
- Clinically, the medicine is called into consideration in cases of bronchitis, diarrhea, nervous weakness, alopecia, impotence, etc. Diabetes, bone complaints, and hemorrhages are some other conditions that benefit from this remedy.
Potency: Acidum Phosphoricum homeopathic remedy is available in multiple potencies, such as Acidum Phosphoricum 30, Acidum Phosphoricum 200, Acidum Phosphoricum 1M, and others. The choice of potency is as per age, sensitivity, and symptoms of the patient.
Dosage: There are quite a few ways to take homeopathic medicines. Sometimes, a low potency is prescribed at frequent repetitions. Other times, a single high dose may be given and left to work for months even. The choice of dosage (and potency) rests on a multitude of factors. Age and sensitivity of the patient feature mainly here. Also, certain disease conditions (those with few characteristic symptoms as per homeopathic standards) require lower potencies than others. Hence, it rests on the understanding and discretion of the physician to select an appropriate dosage and potency.
Mode of Intake: Homeopathic medicines are commonly taken as pills. They can, however, also be taken in liquid form. Indeed, mother tinctures are generally taken by mixing a few drops in water. All the modes of intake are equally effective. The choice rests with the patient and the prescriber.
Side effect: Homeopathic medicines barely produce any side effects. No adverse effects are seen in infants, pregnant or lactating women, and even old people on intake of homeopathic remedies.
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorized distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr. Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG), and Adel (Pekana).
Acid phos Mother Tincture Q is available in the following German brands and Sizes
Reckeweg (20ml) (100ml)
- Adel (20ml) (100ml)