Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Rheum Aid Syrup for Joint pains, Gout, Arthritis
Baksons Rheum Aid Syrup is indicated for rheumatic fever, muscular pains, arthritis of the knee, elbow, wrist, ankle, and other small joints, arthritis deformans, gout, pain and stiffness of back, neck, limbs, and hips, sciatica, cracking in joints, easy spraining of ankles, cramps in limbs, acute/chronic rheumatism, loss of muscular strength and tendency to easy fatigue.
Introduction: Rheumatism is a commonly met phenomenon in the modem world of medicine, which is termed as a variety of disorders marked by inflammation and degeneration of connective tissue structures like the joints, bones, tendons, ligaments, and muscles. It is characterized by redness, heat, swelling, pain, and loss of functioning of the affected part. Arthritis is a component of rheumatism which means inflammation or degeneration of joints.
The present-day industrialized world provides the precipitating factors to trigger off the inherited tendencies to various rheumatic disorders. The age at which it appears, the acuteness and prognosis of the disease in each individual, can be explained only on the theory of endogenic allergy. Arthritis is an abnormal reaction of the joints to certain factors like stress, trauma, injury, cold, exertion, etc. The tendency to suffer from this abnormal reaction is inherited from parents and is called endogenic allergy. On being triggered off, this endogenic allergy manifests itself as the inflammation of either of the following systems - throat, respiratory tract, skin, gastrointestinal or musculoskeletal system.
When the musculoskeletal system gets involved, the individual may get perturbed by either of the following disorders - tennis elbow, dull back pain, neck stiffness, cervical/lumbar spondylosis, frozen shoulder, knee pain, osteoarthritis, or agonizing gout. Bakson introduces a palatable syrup for connective tissue disorder - RHEUMATOID SYRUP. It is an aid to all rheumatic complaints and gives instant, effective, safe, painless, and permanent relief with no side effects. Unlike other analgesics or steroid therapy, Rheum Aid Syrup is not merely a pain killer. Intact it is a combination of various homeopathic medicines that tone up the musculoskeletal system, check and rectify the disorder and relieve - pain, stiffness, tenderness and impaired functioning of the affected parts and that too without inducing any sedative effect. Above all, the effective Homoeopathic medicines have been blended into a syrup base so that they can be easily taken by children.
Baksons Rheum Aid Ingredients Acidum Form 3x, Colchicum A. 5x, Rhus Tox. 3x, Natrum Sali. 3x, Ledum Pal. 3x, Dulcamara 3x, Lithium Carb. 5x, Gelsemium Semp, 3x, Ulmus. F.5x.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Baksons Rheum Aid Syrup
- Acid formic: Relieves chronic myalgia and rheumatism, rheumatic fever, and Dupuytren's contracture. Increases muscular strength and resistance to fatigue.
- Colchicum a: Indicated for inflammation of the great toe, gout in the heel (cannot bear to have it touched or moved), and shifting rheumatism.
- Rhus tox: Infallible in ailments from strains and overfilling. Relieves pain in tendons, ligaments, and fascia, pain and stiffness in small of back and nape of neck, sciatica, stiff limbs, and hot painful swelling of joints.
- Natrum salicylicum: Relieves lassitude, drowsiness, listlessness, and tremor.
- Ledum pal: Suitable for gouty pains in the foot and small joints. Joints swollen, hot, pale. Soles painful. Easy spraining of ankles.
- Dulcamara: Indicated in rheumatic troubles induced by damp cold. Pain in shin bones.
- Lithium carb: Infallible in chronic rheumatism, gout, and tophi. Pain in shoulder joint, arms, fingers, and knees. Swelling and tenderness of finger and toe joints. Pain in ankles on walking.
- Gelsemium: Gives instant relief from dull heavy pain in neck, lumbar and sacral region, hips, and lower extremities. Excessive trembling and weakness of limbs. Cramps in muscles of forearms. Writer's cramps.
- Ulmus f: Relieves fornication in feet, numb creeping pains in leg and feet. Rheumatic pains above wrists.
Advice: For better results, along with Rheum Aid Syrup, patients are advised the following: To exercise regularly. To avoid sudden change of temperature.
To avoid Coldwater, cold aerated drinks e.g. Fruity, Maaza, Camps Cola, Pepsi, etc. Fruit juices (citrus fruits) e.g. Orange, Mousambhi. Ice-creams, Curd (dahi), Buttermilk (Lassi). Fruits - Orange, Mousambhi, Bananas, Water Melon, Melon, Sour Grapes: All Maids Preparations. Vegetables - Colocasia (Arbi), Radish, Cauliflower, Carrots, Spinach (saag esp. Sarson ka saag), Beans, Bhindi. Starchy and fried food - Urad dal, Rajma, Channa, Rice, Kurhi, Noodles, Paranthas, Rice, Purls. (Rice is permissible for those whose staple diet is rice).
Storage: Protect from heat, moisture, and direct sunlight. Shake well before use. Replace the cap immediately after use.
|Dosage||Adults: 1 tablespoon of syrup, thrice daily. Children 1 teaspoon of syrup, thrice daily.|
|Manufacturer||Baksons drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd|
|Form||Liquid, 100 ml, 200 ml, and 450 ml.|
Related: homeopathy medicines similar to Baksons Rheum Aid Syrup
Wheezal Hymusa Syrup for Joint pain, Gout, lumbago, neuralgia
SBL Orthomuv Syrup for Joint & Muscle Pain, Gout, Lumbago
Hahnemann pharma reumorin for rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis
Pain Oil Super, Herbal Pain Relief Massage Oil with 9 active herbs (strong)
Medisynth Rheuma Saj Massage oil for Muscular & Joint pains
Wheezal Embrocation Massage Oil for Gout, Lumbago, Sciatica