Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Similia Homeopathy Arnica Oil
Similia Arnica oil is useful for injuries, falls, blows, and other injuries. It is useful for pain in back and limbs, as if bruised or beaten. It is indicated for Itching, burning, eruption of small pimples.
Arnica has been used in homeopathy to treat a variety of injuries, both fresh and old. It can be used to treat both the acute and chronic effects of injuries. These injuries leave a sore, bruised feeling all over the body.
The chief action of arnica is on the blood and blood vessel particularly on the capillaries (small blood vessels). It is known to possess a quality of absorbing blood. It also has antibiotic properties, hence preventing septic conditions. On the muscles, it acts as a muscle relaxant and relieves the tension of the stressed parts
Check other Arnica products in Homeopathy (available in mother tincture, dilutions, triturations, hair oil, ointments)
Arnica Oil Indications:
- Sprains - Arnica relaxes the tension of the twisted ligament and helps in managing the pain, soreness and the lameness of the part affected
- Joint pains - It can also be given for cases where the muscles are sore and tender as a result of over-straining, be it at the gym or laborious working at a workplace. It works brilliantly in myalgia of the intercostal muscles (muscles between the ribs) after exertion with bruised feeling
- Injuries blunt - Arnica has a wonderful capability of reabsorption of blood. It can be given for hematomas. It affects the weak capillary walls and strengthens them and also causes constriction of the dilated small vessel, stopping the flow of blood.
- Bed sores - Arnica has often proved to be beneficial for cases where the wounds have a tendency for pus formation that could be avoided with its use. Arnica oils use as a healer of bedsores has been recorded in "the Homoeopathic Recorder (Vol 24: 1909)'
- Suddenness of complaints, pains that occur suddenly with lame and bruised feeling
- Soreness of affected injured areas
- Fractures - of the bone may call for the use of Arnica, both externally and internally, helps to relieve the swelling of the limb. Arnica helps in speeding the process of healing and preventing the infection and deterioration of the bone.
Arnica Oil Direction For Use:
Apply on the affected area 2-3 times a day, or as directed by the physician.