Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr.Reckeweg Biochemic Tablets Magnesium Phosphoricum is a natural Homeopathic remedy for muscular cramps, pains, convulsion, flatulent colic and as may be advised by the physician.
The salt for cramps and pains. Magnesium Phosphoricum is helpful in The treatment of frequent cramps and spasms of muscles. It is indicated in case of muscle pains, common tensions in The neck or shoulders and painful spasms in The gastrointestinal tract, painful menses and flatulence, Toothache, Joint pains, Sciatica, intestinal colic, headache, Neuralgia or for any other indication, as recommended by your physician.
- Exhaustion and spasmodic diathesis, specially in children.
- Tooth-spasms in children.
- Neuralgia accompanied by muscular spasms.
- Its an anti spasmodic remedy useful for pains all over the body.
- Migraines, fatigue, hearing disorders, Menieres disease (disease of middle ear with dizziness and ringing in ears) neuralgia, Mag Phos gives good results.
- Panic attacks, Headaches of school children.
- Dysentry with cramp like pains, flatulent colic needs to bend double for relief is well treated by Mag Phos.
- Dullness and inability to think clearly.
Why Biochemics should be taken? Biochemics are also known as tissue salts or cell salts and are recommended in low decimal potencies for correcting deficiencies at cell level, They are made of lactose (milk sugar) and are chewable.
The human body contains 12 biochemic minerals present in every cell whose correct balance is essential for the proper functioning of body tissues. Noted German biochemist Dr. Wilhelm Heinrich Schuessler propounded that deficiency in any one mineral would lead to a disturbance in the cell life that creates a favorable environment for bacterial growth and thus illness is created.
Uses of Magnesium Phosphoricum
|Symptoms||Cramps, Muscle Spasm|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|