Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Dr. Reckeweg Tuberculinum bovinum(Dilution)
Common Name: A nosode
Causes & Symptoms for Dr. Reckeweg Tuberculinum bovinum
- For children, especially those with weak constitutions who suffer from frequent infections and allergies.
- Children lag behind in their developmental milestones.
- Children are very restless and hyperactive, even in their sleep.
- One of our main remedies for bed wetting in children, ringworms
- To help children with developmental and behavioural disorders.
- Dry hacking cough before the evening chill
- Periodicity, then, is a strong feature of this remedy, and sensitive to weather changes.
Mind and Head
- Irritable and intentionally malicious, hopelessness in many complaints. Aversion to mental work. Anxiety evening, until midnight.
- Constant desire to change, and travel, and go somewhere
- Pain in the head, as if the head had a tight hoop of iron around it is relieved with Tuberculinum bovinum.
- Sore bruised condition of the eyeballs, sensitive to touch, and on turning the eye sideways
- Weakness and hanging down of the genitals. Relaxed scrotum.
- Menses too early, too profuse, long lasting
- Jerking of the muscles on going to sleep, a strong feature of this remedy is that its pains and aches are better by motion.
- Coldness of left foot and leg, evening in bed. Stiffness of lower limbs, evening. Physical exertion aggravates.
- Pains in bones of lower limbs. Stiffness on beginning to move. Complaints worse standing; must move.
- Always tired. They take on sicknesses easily.
- Sore bruised feeling all over the body. Aching of the bones.
- Stitching, pinching, cramping, wandering; and always worse from cold, and from cold damp weather.
Side effects of Dr. Reckeweg Tuberculinum bovinum
- There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
- It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
- Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking Dr. Reckeweg Tuberculinum bovinum
- Take 5 drops in half cup of water three times a day.
- You can also medicate the globules and take 3 times a day or as prescribed by the physician.
- We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.