Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
German Ledum Palustre German Homeopathy Dilution:
It is prepared from the plant Ledum Palustre commonly known as wild rosemary and marsh cistus. It is known as a surgeons remedy in homeopathy
Ledum Palustre is a Homoeopathic Dilution made from Marsh Tea and is a useful remedy in rheumatism, gout, and in cases of punctured wounds. It is also useful in skin affections such as allergic dermatitis and in stings of insects.
It helps in preventing tetanus ascending rheumatism. It is also a good remedy for anal fissures and hemorrhoids. The parts are very sensitive to touch and despite being cold all pains are better by cold application and worse at night and from the heat of the bed. It is a good remedy for asthma, pimples, and for epistaxis.
Helpful in cases of joint pains resulting from depositions in the tissues. Pains that begin in the feet and travel upwards. Eruptions on the skin such as from insect bites. Lack of heat in the body but marked aversion to covering is present. Punctured wounds resulting from injuries by sharp instruments or animal bites are aided by this remedy. Twitching of muscles especially near a wound.
What do doctors recommend Ledum Pal for?
Dr Aadil chimthanwalla
- Good for punctured wounds, prevent tetanus in injuries from rusted metal objects (1M dose given 3-4 times)
- Suited for people with headaches, and dizziness relieved by going out in cold air or pouring cold water over their head
- Ledumpal 30 or 200 for blood accumulated in the anterior or posterior chamber of the eyes
Dr. Vikas Sharma
- This medicine works well in cases of severe stitching pain in the shoulder. This is worse when raising the arm. Another indication for using it is a throbbing type of pain in the right shoulder
- The chest is sore to the touch. Along with this burning sensation or stitches are felt in the chest
- It is prominently indicated medicine for cases of insect bites, stings, and mosquito bites. In cases needing the wounded skin parts feel cold to touch. Swelling is also there. useful medicine for bee stings and also for wasp stings, yellow jacket stings, stings from other insects, and mosquito bites.
- useful for stiffness, pain, and weakness of the knee joint. There is tearing, and tensive pain in the knee joints that worsens with motion.
- foremost medicine in homeopathy for puncture wounds arising from needle pricks. beneficial to manage swelling, redness, and inflammation of the arm after vaccination injection. Paronychia occurs from splinters or follows some external injury around the nail or a puncture wound like a prick from a needle.
- discoloration on the skin persists for a long time in case of bruises
- for managing pain in the knee felt while walking, tearing in nature. The pain may extend down the leg from the knee.
- Ledum Pal 30 (along with Carbo Animalis 30) - of great help if a person has weak ankles and suffers from easy and frequent ankle sprains with consequent pain and swelling in ankles
- Ledum pal is effective for high levels of uric acid with gouty pains shooting all through the foot and limbs and in joints. Complaints of all persons who always feel cold and chilly.
- Ledum pal is indicated when the high levels of uric acid in the blood, and gouty pains shift from downwards to upwards.
Ledum Palustre Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
Affects especially the rheumatic diathesis, going through all the changes, from functional pain to altered secretions and deposits of solid, earthy matter
Head: Dizziness especially when walking with falling to one side. Dislikes covering the head. Bleeding from the nose. Pain in the eyes. Stinging eruptions on the face. Eruptions in the form of crusts around the mouth. Nausea with retching.
Respiratory: Burning pain in the nose. Difficulty breathing with the sensation of constriction in the chest. Pain in chest. Cough in spasms. Expectoration of blood alternating with joint pains. Pain in the chest on touch.
Extremities: Pain in small joints with heat and swelling. Pain especially in the small joints. Throbbing pain in the right shoulder. Pain from lower limbs traveling upwards. Pains worse by warmth. Swelling of ankles with easy spraining. Soles feel tender.
Skin: Eruptions especially on the forehead. Itching on the face and legs is worse by scratching and by warmth. Discoloration of skin after injuries.
Modalities: Better, from cold, and by putting feet in cold water. Worse, at night, and from the heat of bed.
Dosage: Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity, and other things. In some cases, they are given as regular doses as 3-5 drops 2-3 times a day whereas in other cases they are given only once in a week, month, or even in a longer period. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician's advice.
What are the side effects of Ledum Palustre?
No known side effects were reported.
What precautions to take before using Ledum Palustre?
How long should I take Ledum Palustre?
Until the symptoms improve or as per the physician's prescription.
Is Ledum Palustre safe for children?
Is it safe to use Ledum Palustre during pregnancy?
About German Homeopathy remedies: These medicines are made and bottled in Germany. They are shipped to India and sold through authorised distributors. German brands available in India currently are Dr Reckeweg, Schwabe Germany (WSG) and Adel (Pekana). Available in 11ml and 20ml sizes