Doctor advise allergic rhinitis relief in Homeopathy
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Two doctors recommend their choice of homeopathic remedies for relief from symptoms of allergic rhinitis like sneezing, runny nose and red, watery and itchy eyes.
Dr.Pranjali Allergic Rhinitis Homeopathy relief combination - Kit1
Dr. Pranjali Srivastava talks of allergic rhinitis symptoms & treatment, allergic rhinitis homeopathic medicine, cure & remedies. She has explained symptoms, causes and very effective homeopathic medicines in her Youtube titled "Allergic rhinitis symptoms & treatment | allergic rhinitis homeopathic medicine, cure & remedies"
Homeopathic Medicines mentioned in the video and dosages- वीडियो में दिखाए गये दवाओं के नाम तथा लेने का तरीका :
1) Tuberculinum 200 - 2 drops every week. Tuberculinum is good for dry, hard, hacking cough from allergies. Useful for children having weakness, exhaustion and feel tired all the time. They have low immunity with a tendency to catch cold easily. Dr Vikas sharma says Tuberculinum alongwith Psorinum, and Baryta Carb are very effective in boosting immunity to prevent recurrent throat infections. These medicines help reduce susceptibility to recurrent infections.
2) Aller Aid tablets 1 tab 3 times in a day. This is a patent Bakson product
3) Pothos Q & Lemna minor Q - Mix them together and take 20 drops with some water 3 times in a day. Pothos is an excellent medicine for dust allergy with dyspnoea and a sudden feeling of stress and anxiety. It is a perfect remedy for asthma that gets worse after inhaling dust. Lemna minor treats nasal turbinate hypertrophy or swelling due to allergy,and atrophic rhinitis. It is also a very good remedy for nasal polyps
Dr.Kirti Homeopathy NaSa combination for Allergic Rhinitis/Hay Fever - Kit2
Watch his YouTube video titled "NASA Combination | Homeopathic Medicine for chronic rhinitis and chronic sinusitis ?" to know more
This combination is a homeopathic decongestant and is indicated for
- nasal congestion, itching, runny nose
- chronic rhinitis
- chronic sinusitis
- nasal polyp
- post nasal drip
- allergic rhinitis
- allergic sinusitis
- chronic sneezing
- nose block
- watery nose
How to prepare?
- Natrum Mur 30 It is a leading medicine for treating mold allergy. Patients have violent sneezing and watery discharge from the nose, alternate runny nose and dry nose. Nasal stoppage with difficulty in breathing may occur. Watering from eyes is present
- Aconite 30 it is most beneficial to manage cold, sneezing. There is a runny nose and excessive sneezing. Other ways there may be stopped up dry nose with little discharge.
- Sabadilla 30 for sneezing, coryza present alongwith with red, watery eyes, discharge from the nose is copious and watery. There is an itching and tickling sensation in the nose along with this that causes the person to rub the nose
- Allium cepa 30 ia a remedy for a running nose with excessive watery discharge, along with sneezing and headache. The nasal discharge is irritating and burning in character. The patient feels somewhat better in open air. Sneezing mostly gets worse in a warm room, nasal discharge alongwith headache and cough are present. Other than above a lump sensation at the root of the nose is felt
mix in equal proportion as mentioned in video
how to use/dosage: NaSa combination 2 drops 3 times a day
for children 1 drop 3 times a day with some water
Dr.Kirti General Allergy Aid Combination- Kit3
Dr.Kirti recommends following medicines as very effective for allergic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, allergic bronchitis, asthma, urticaria, skin allergy, dust allergy, food allergy & Cold allergy
- Sulphur 6ch 2 drop in morning
- Histamine 30 2 drops 3 times a day
- Dulcamara 200 2 drops in night
Related: Allergic rhinitis can lead to loss of smell and taste, which as per NCBI research found in 21.4% and 31.2% of patients respectively. Homeopathy provides natural allergic desensitization, know more
Disclaimer: The medicines listed here are solely based on suggestion made by doctor on You Tube whose reference is provided. Homeomart does not provide any medical advise or prescriptions or suggest self medications. This is a part of customer education initiative. We suggest you consult your physician before taking any medicines