Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Wheezal Homeopathy Astharex Syrup is indicated for lung diseases like Asthma and bronchopneumonia.
Astharex unique homeopathy combination relieves a person's airways that has become inflamed, narrow and swell and produce extra mucus, which makes it difficult to breathe. Asthma may cause difficulty breathing, chest pain, cough and wheezing. The symptoms may sometimes flare up. People with asthma have a higher risk of developing pneumonia due to previous lung damage or weakness of the lung tissue caused by asthma.
Tip: Know the leading homeopathy medicines for asthma treatment
Wheezal Homoeopathy Astharex Syrup Range of Action
- For acute and chronic asthma and spasmodic cough.
- Useful for all kinds of breathing problems associated with asthma and bronchopneumonia.
Wheezal Astharex syrup contains: Blatta orientalis Q, justica ad. Q, senega Q, lobelia inflata Q, ipecacuaha Q, grindelia robusta Q, mag phos 2x.
Blata orientalis Q is an excellent medicine for asthma. Leading symptom for use of Blatta Orie is Dyspnoea , threatened suffocation. acute cases of asthma and bronchitis, rattling of mucous, aggravated by lying down. Patient get worse in the rainy weather
Dosage of Wheezal Astharex Syrup Children One teaspoonful 3 to 4 times a day. Adults Two teaspoonful 3 to 4 times a day preferably before meal or as prescribed by the physician.
Wheezal Astharex Syrup Contains: Blatta Orientalis Q, Justicia Ad Q, senega Q,Lobelia Infanta Q, Ipecacuanha Q, Grindelia Robusta Q, Mag Phos 2x
Action of Ingredients in Astharex
- Blatta Orientalis Q: A remedy for breathlessness. Especially when associated with bronchitis. Cough with dyspnea.
- Justicia Ad Q: Highly efficacious medicine for acute catarrhal conditions of the respiratory tract, suffocative attacks with obstruction of respiration.
- Senega Q: Bronchial catarrh, with sore chest walls
- Lobelia Inflata Q: Dyspnea from constriction of chest; attacks, with weakness, felt in pit of stomach. Cramp, ringing cough, short breath, catching at throat.
- Ipecacuanha Q: Persistent nausea and vomiting is associated with cough. Continued sneezing; coryza; wheezing cough. Cough incessant and violent, with every breath. Dyspnea, constant constriction in throat.
- Grindelia Robusta Q: breathlessness conditions, chronic breathing problems with profuse expectoration, cannot breathe lying down.
Mag Phos 2x: Oppression of chest. Dry, tickling cough. Spasmodic cough, with difficulty in lying down.
Presentation: 120 ml
|Dosage||Details Dosage:Dosage of Wheezal Astharex Syrup Children One teaspoonful 3 to 4 times a day. Adults Two teaspoonful 3 to 4 times a day preferably before meal or as prescribed by the physician.|
|Symptoms||Bronchitis, Asthma, Cough, Bronchial Infections|
|Manufacturer||Wheezal Homoeo Pharma|