Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Schwabe Grindelia Pentarkan Tablets
Grindelia Robusta is also known as Grindelia Squarrosa
What is Grindelia Pentarkan?
- Grindelia Pentarkanis a Pentarkan Range of product from Schwabe India for mild difficulty in respiration and allergic bronchitis. It is composed of remedies such as Ephedra vulgaris that acts on the mucous membranes, Grindelia robusta which deals with tough mucous that is difficult to expectorate, Ipecacuanha for spasmodic cough and nausea, Justicia adhatoda for dryness of the throat and Lobelia inflata constriction in the chest made worse by exertion.
What are uses/benefits of Grindelia Pentarkan?
- It is suitable in cases with dyspnoea and spasmodic coughs. Symptoms may be triggered by allergens or may be spontaneous in origin.It is highly useful in cases of wheezing, coughing, chest tightness and difficulty in breathing.
How to use Grindelia Pentarkan?
- It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1-2 tablets thrice daily. If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
What are the side effects of Grindelia Pentarkan?
- No known side effects of Grindelia Pentarkan are known or reported.
What precautions to take before taking Grindelia Pentarkan?
- Medicine to be taken under medical advice. Supervision required in children less than 6 years of age.
Is Grindelia Pentarkan suitable for children?
How long should I take Grindelia Pentarkan?
- Until the symptoms improve or as per the Physician’s prescription.
Is it safe to take Grindelia Pentarkan during pregnancy?
Know Grindelia pentarkan customer reviews (refer image)
Schwabe Grindelia Pentarkan Tablets are indicated to treat asthma symptoms in adults and children mild bronchial asthma and allergic bronchitis. Schwabe Grindelia Pentarkan tablets homeopathic medicine treats
- Mild bronchial asthma
- Allergic bronchitis
- indicated for difficult breathing and allergic bronchitis, Covers wheezing, oppression of the chest with viscous mucus. Helpful in de-congestion, relaxation and expectoration
Schwabe Grindelia Pentarkan Tablets contains: Ephedra vulgaris 1x, Grindelia robusta 1x, Ipecacuanha 3x, Justicia adhatoda 1x, Lobelia inflata 3x
Dosage of Schwabe Grindelia Pentarkan Tablets
2 tablets 3 times a day. Children between 6-12 years: half of the adult dose.
What doctors reccommend Grindelia Robusta for?
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends Grindelia Robusta as a natural medicine for OSA in asthmatic patients where the person stops breathing while sleep and wakes with a start suddenly. There is a need to sit up to breathe as well as oppression felt in the chest with tough, tenacious white expectoration and wheezing
Dr Gopi recommends Grindelia Robusta Q for Wheezing and oppression. Mucus is foamy and difficult to detach. Asthma with profuse tenacious expectoration , which relieves. Cannot breathe when lying down. Must sit up to breathe. Stops breathing when falling asleep. Wakes with a start, and grasps for breath.
Dr Aadil chimthanwala recommends Grindelia Rob for Broncho Pneumonia ब्रोंको निमोनिया. He says it is a Viral pneumonia drug of choice alongwith Aantim tart, two different medicines but with similar provings . He recommends Grindelia Q 30-40 drops and if infection is heavy, higher potency (1M or 10M) once every 2-3 hours