Dr.Reckeweg R8 Syrup for Bronchitis, Whooping Cough, Bronchial Asthma, Catarrh
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R8 Cough Syrup
For natural treatment for cough we recommend Dr.Reckeweg R 8 homeopathic medicine, a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like ammonium caust , bryonia etc., that act on cough, catarrhal (build-up of mucus in the nose or throat along with inflammation of the mucous membrane), affections in upper air passage, inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes (bronchitis) and whooping cough of all the stages. It is also indicated for bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, fits of coughing in pulmonary tuberculosis or a similar progressive wasting disease (phthisis).
Catarrhal affections of the upper air passages. Rhinopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasal and pharyngeal mucosa) especially bronchitis and whooping cough at all stages. Effective expectorant in chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, fits of coughing in phthisis.
Honey, Peppermint, pro-biotic food among others is some of the popular natural treatment for cough. The chief cause of cough is due to Infection of respiratory tract that may be triggered by smoking, choking, asthma etc. Cough is the body's natural reflex action to clear the breathing passages from irritants, secretions, microbes and foreign particles. chronic cough is usually caused asthma, smoking, hay fever, allergies, infections etc. Symptoms can include fever, sore throat, body aches, headaches, vomiting, nausea, sinus pressure etc.
Ammonium Caust.D2, Belladonna D2, Bryonia D2, Chamomilla D2, Cocc. Cacti D5, Corallium Rub. D10, Cuprum Acet D10, Drosera Rot. D2, Ipecacuanha D3, Thymus Vulg. D2, Saccharum Album, Saccharum Tostum.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R8 cough medicine
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R8 drops are derived from the following ingredients that act as natural treatment for cough
- Ammonium Caust -treats convulsive cough accompanied with loose mucus.
- Belladona- treats involuntary cough attacks, barking and hollow cough and dry membranes of mucus. A person needing it has pain, soreness, and rawness in the throat. Irritation, dryness, roughness, and scratching in the throat is also marked in them. They have a short, dry cough that continues day and night
- Bryonia- treats the dry and harsh cough with the pain in chest
- Chamomilla -treats catarrh (excessive discharge or build-up of mucus) and hoarseness along with accumulation of tight mucus in throat, convulsive cough and dry cough.
- Coccus cacti -treats the hypersensitivity of mucosa of pharynx. It also treats the spasmodic cough (along with spasm) with the glairy and viscous expectoration (ejecting from throat or lungs). Coccus Cacti one of the top homeopathic medicines for cough variant asthma. The main characteristic that indicates the need for this remedy is a tickling sensation in the larynx which wakes up a person at night. This is followed by an incessant cough ending in vomiting of profuse mucous or food.
- Corallium rubrum -considered a natural treatment for cough that treats the attack of convulsion (spasm) cough along with the choking fit.
Corallium Rubrum is for cough that results from PND (post nasal dripping). The cough appears in quick, short attacks that follow each other in quick succession
Cuprum acetium- treats the spasmodic cough, viscous mucus and difficult or laboured breathing (dyspnea)
- Drosera rotundifolia- treats the convulsive cough that is accompanied by bluish discoloration of the skin due to poor circulation of blood (cyanosis) and suffocation. It also treats spasmodic asthma. It is very useful when the cough is dry, irritative in nature. Along with this tickling, roughness and scraping sensation in the fauces is felt. The person also has difficulty in breathing with coughing.
- Ipecacuanha- treats dry asphyxiant (substance that can cause unconsciousness or death by suffocation) cough along with the glottis spasm and nausea.
A person needing it has a spasmodic cough that ends in vomiting. It mostly worsens from eating. Along with this, mucus rattling in the chest is there. The chest feels tight, along with suffocation.
- Thymus vulgaris- it acts as expectorant (secrets sputum by the air passages).
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R8drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R8 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
Whooping cough: In the beginning of the treatment frequent doses, every 1 hour 10 drops in some water, or one teaspoon (5ml) of syrup. Advisable is, to alternate from hour to hour the cough syrup and the cough drops. After attenuation of the graveness and frequency of the fits of coughing (generally in 2-3 days) take the medicine every 2 hours.
In the treatment of non-specific catarrh, following whooping cough, take 4-6 times daily 10-15 drops in some water, or one teaspoon (5ml) of syrup.
Acute bronchitis and laryngo-pharyngitis: Every 2-3 hours 10-15 drops or one teaspoon of syrup.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|