Agnus Castus Homeopathy Mother Tincture
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Agnus Castus Homeopathy Mother Tincture Q
Agnus Castus is a homeopathic remedy derived from the Chaste tree, also known as chaste berry or vitex, Nirgundi or sephali (in Hindi)
Agnus Castus also known as Vitex Agnus Castus. Agnus Castus MT is a homoeopathic tincture of the Chaste Tree and is a highly recommended remedy for increasing the sexual vitality and mental activeness. It is recommended in cases of premature old age from abuse of sexual power. It is also a good remedy for sprains and strains.
It is a good remedy for gnawing type of itching in the body. It is also recommended for tobacco abusers, especially young men. The pupils appear dilated with sadness and an acute realization of approaching death. There is a constant delusional odor of musk in the nose. The male sexual organs
Indications: Agnus castus Mother Tincture is for corresponding mental depression and loss of nervous energy. It is of service in impotency in those who are suffering from indiscretion. The genitals are relaxed, flaccid and cold. Beneficial in the management of the consequences of onanism and masturbation. In diseases of women, there is a general relaxed condition of the genital organs with a transparent leucorrhoea, despondent mental condition. It is a remedy for sprains and strains, tachycardia caused by tobacco in neurotic young men. Several researches have concluded that Agnus castus is effective in premenstrual syndrome and possesses antioxidant property. Recently, many researches have explored it possess prolactin inhibitory activity, which paves the way to use it scientifically for the effects of hyperprolactinaemia like production and spontaneous flow of breast milk and disruptions in the normal menstrual period in women and hypogonadism, infertility and erectile dysfunction in men.
What doctors recommend Agnus Castus in Homeopathy?
Dr KS Gopi recommends
- Agnus castus 30 for low testosterone with erectile dysfunction. Impotence with genitals cold, flaccid and relaxed. Sexual desire almost lost or sexual desire gone. Patient looks very old, premature old age , from loss of sexual power.
- Agnus castus 30 for old men who have spent most of their lives in excessive venery. These so called old sinners are just excitable in their sexual passions at 60 as at 18, and yet they are physically impotent. The genital organs are cold and relaxed. Seminal emissions without erections. Scanty emissions without ejaculation.
- Agnus Castus 30 for hormone imbalance in men with complete impotency. The erections are totally absent with relaxed, flaccid genitals. Aversion to sex may also be noted in such cases
Dr Vikas Sharma recommends
- indicated for complete impotency. It can be used in cases Impotency is caused by abuse of sexual powers and repeated gonorrhea, aged prematurely, suffer Gonorrhoea
- for females is indicated in cases where there is a deficiency or suppression of breast milk (agalactia), leucorrhea
- for the passage of gleety discharge with urination in Prostatorrhoea
- treats cases where the abnormal menses either last from ten to eighteen days, or are suppressed, with drawing pains in the abdomen
- Tachycardia (accelerated heart rate) in the neurotic young men after tobacco use.
- Tearing pains in the head that feel as if it is filled with thick smoke.
- Noisy flatus discharge of urinous odour that remains on the clothes
Dr Rawat Chaudhary says Agnus castus पुरुषों में कमजोरी की दवा (hindi) with premature ejaculation with sexual weakness
Dr Hande recommends agnus castus for cold relaxed parts (loss of erection) in males, urethral discharges, seminal emissions with weaknes in young people
Side effects of Agnus Castus :
- may cause high BP if taken in high dosage
- Avoide use in hormone sensitive consition like schizophrenia or parkinsons
- Avoid dueing pregnancy as it may stimulate lactation early
- Avoid giving to children less than 18 years age
Agnus Castus Homeopathy therapeutic range of actions as per Boericke Materia Medica
The most effective point of attack of Agnus upon the organism is the sexual organism. It lowers sexual vitality, with corresponding mental depression and loss of nervous energy. It shows this distinctive influence in both sexes, but is more pronounced in men. Premature old age from abuse of sexual power. History of repeated gonorrhea. A prominent remedy for sprains and strains. Gnawing itching in all parts, especially eyes. Tachycardia caused by tobacco in neurotic young men.
Dose-First to sixth potency.
Please note that the dosage of single homeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things.
It is to be taken as an internal medicine. Please note that the dosage of single homoeopathic medicines varies from drug to drug depending upon the condition, age, sensitivity and other things. Unless otherwise prescribed, it is to be taken as 10-20 drops in half a cup of normal water 2-3 times daily till symptoms disappear. We strongly recommend that the medication should be taken as per the physician’s advice.
Maintain half an hour gap between food/drink/ any other medicine. Avoid strong smell in the mouth while taking the medicine.
Agnus Castus Homeopathy Mother Tincture is available in SBL, Schwabe, Others (Homeomart, Hahnemann, Similia, Medisynth). When you choose 'Others' one of the 3 brands medicine will be sent subject to availability of these brands. All sealed units.