Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Berberis Aquifolium Homeopathy Medicated Pills
Berberis aquifolium is a species of flowering plant in the family Berberidaceae.It also know as Oregon grape.
- Blotches and pimples on face
- pigmented Acne
- Burning in stomach
- clear complexion
- Drowsy in daytime
- Skin pigmentation spots and scars
- Dizzy sensation while sleeping
- Muscular soreness
- blackheads, whiteheads
Active ingredients: Berberis aquifolium
Inactive ingredients: Sucrose
- Pure Cane Globules made from pharma grade sugar
- Medicated from authentic Dilutions by hand succussion
- Packed in Sterile Glass vials that are odour free, neutral, strong and damage resistant.
- Why Glass containers for Homeopathy Medicine?: Plastic containers are reactive and leach into the substances stored into them. Due to this property of plastics, the U.S. F.D.A. had classified plastics as “Indirect Additives” i.e., though they are not directly added to the substance stored in them, they definitely seep into the contained substances. Also homeopathy tinctures use alcohol which is a good solvent. When plastics is exposed to medicines, the alcohol is bound to dissolve some of the numerous chemicals in the plastic and that in turn is bound to distort the structure and action of the active ingredients present in our medicines. There is no such problem with Glass container and hence recommended.
Adult and children 2 years of age and older: Dissolve 4 pills under the tongue 3 times a day until relieved or as directed by a physician.