Dr.Reckeweg R32 Hyperhidrosis drops for excessive sweating, odour
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R32 Hyperhidrosis drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 32 drops is commonly indicated for causes of excessive sweating and is a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like acidum nitric. , belladonna etc that acts on undue perspiration (hyperhidrosis - excessive sweating) and climacteric flushing (menopause) with sweat. It is also indicated for excessive sweating at the time of infectious diseases and fever, unpleasant smell during perspiration and nocturnal perspiration along with exhaustion. It addresses cold, hot or sticky sweat.
Undue perspiration (hyperhidrosis of varying genesis). Climacteric flushing, with sweat. Excessive perspiration during acute infectious diseases and fever. Other forms of perspiration (unpleasant smell). Nocturnal perspiration with exhaustion (pre-tuberculous cases). Hot, cold or sticky sweat.
Among the causes of excessive sweating include exercise, hot weather, alcohol, cancer, intake of caffeine, stressful or emotional situations, low blood sugar, infections etc. Perspiration refers to fluid production by the sweat glands of the skin. It is also known as diaphoresis or sweating. Perspiration is mostly a process of thermo regulation that is achieved by excretion of salty water. Sweat rate in adult can be 10 to 14 liters per day. Perspiration serves two purposes i.e. removing waste products like ammonia and urea from the body and cooling down the temperature of body. Thus perspiration serves the important mechanism of controlling body temperature. Perspiration is controlled by autonomic nervous system. Amount of sweating depends on the number of sweat glands present. It is considered that men have less and more active sweat glands then women.
Acidum Nitric. D12, Belladonna D12, Jaborandi D4, Kalium Carbon. D6, Salvia Offic. D30, Sambucus Nig. D4. Sanguinaria D6, Sepia D30, Veratrum D12, Lachesis D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R32
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 32 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat causes of excessive sweating
- Acidum nitric. -treats body odour.
- Belladonna - treats hot sweat with vapour.
- Jaborandi -treats hyperhidrosis of varying genesis.
- Kalium carbon. -it treats weakness between shoulders blades, sweating etc.
- Salvia offic. -treats causes of excessive sweating and acts against night sweating.
- Sambucus nig. -it treats perspiration during the acute diseases of different kinds.
- Sanguinaria -treats flushes with the outbreaks of sweating.
- Sepia -treats climacteric flushing
- Veratrum alb. -treats cold sweat and (severe pain in the abdomen)
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R 32 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R32 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 32 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R32 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
As a prolonged cure 3-4 times a day 10-15 drops will be taken in some water. In cases intermittent perspiration (i.e. flushing, nocturnal sweat) frequent, eventually prophylactic doses, e.g. in nocturnal perspiration several doses, at an interval of 1/4 hour, of 10-15 drops.
If perspiring occurs in the early part of the night the same dosage will hold. One can wash in cold water to which vinegar will possibly have been added, followed by rubbing with a dilution of Hamamelis extract. Also to be recommended are lime baths and treatment with Sauna. To be shunned are toxic agents like synthetic colouring, pork and kindred eatables.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|