Dr.Reckeweg R21 Reconstituant drops- Blood & Skin disorders, Eczema, Itching
Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R18 Reconstituant drops
Dr.Reckeweg R 21 drops is indicated for most common skin disease of all types, a homeopathic medicine with a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs and available in drops form. It has key ingredients like medorrhinum, psorinum etc that acts on chronic eczema (patches of skin become rough and inflamed with blisters) and other skin diseases. It is also indicated to increase the reactivity.
Chronic eczema. Skin disease not yielding to conventional therapy. Constitutional improvement in cases associated with skin diseases. To increase reactivity.
Among the most common skin disease are eczema, warts, pustules etc. Skin protects body from microbes and helps to regulate the body temperature. Skin is the largest body organ that weighs around 3.6 kgs and has surface area of around two square meters. Skin acts as insulating shield, waterproof that guards body against harmful chemicals, temperature extremities and damaging sunlight. Conditions that inflame clog or irritate the skin leads to symptoms like swelling, redness, itching, burning etc. Skin conditions or ailments are caused due to irritants, allergies, immune system problems etc. Symptoms of skin conditions include boils, blisters, rashes, bumps, dry skin, bruises, burning sensation, itching, patches, pus filled boils etc. Causes include allergens, genetics, illness, infections, immune system dysfunction or weakness, diet, stress etc.
Thuja D30, Psorinum D30, Medorrhinum D30, Vaccininum D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R 21
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 21 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat most common skin disease of all types
- Medorrhinum -it diffuses skin itching, redness, warts (benign growth on the skin, caused by a virus) and results of suppressed gonorrhea (venereal disease involving inflammatory discharge from the urethra).
- Psorinum -it influences glandular and lymphatic system. It treats nodules, vesicles (small fluid-filled bladder) and pustules (blister or pimple containing pus). It also treats general debility (physical weakness) and offensive discharges.
- Vaccinium -treats most common skin disease including effects of small pox vaccination, neuralgias (intermittent pain along the course of a nerve), skin eruptions and general dyscrasia (disordered state of the body).
- Thuja -treats oversensitive and painful skin that worsens from touch accompanied by formication (sensation like insects crawling over the skin), burning and itching. It also treats warts, wet eczema specifically on scalp and face.
General Indications Dr.Reckeweg R 21 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R21 drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra IndicationDr.Reckeweg R 21 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R21 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
|Dosage||Generally 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 21 in some water before meals, for a longer period of time.|
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|