Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
NoGout for excess Uric Acid (Hyperuricemia)
Nogout is a Gout remedy kit is a combination of 5 most effective homeopathic medicines that helps control high uric acid level build up in the body which may cause painful flare-ups in ankles, knees, feet, wrists or elbows. The combination of medicines has multi pronged action on Gout
- Maintains proper pH of urine
- Treats sluggish Liver functions
- Increases body Immunity to hold excessive uric acid
- breaks up crystallization of coalescing uric acid
- Has a diuretic action
Typical symptoms of gout include severe and intense pain, redness, swelling and heat, problem in movement of joints. Risk factors high intake of seafood, High intake of alcohol, less water intake, family history, obesity.
This remedy kit is recommended by Dr.Pranjali, for more details watch this video here: Gout treatment by homeopathy | uric acid treatment homeopathy | gout symptoms & gout remedies
Gout Indications- Intense joint pain, Inflammation and redness, limited range of motion.
Contents: This kit contains 5 units of sealed 30ml drops doctor recommended homeopathic medicines: Urtica Urens Q-1unit, Berberis Vulgaris Q-1unit, Ledum Palustre Q-1unit, Rhus Toxicodendron Q-1unit, Berberis Pentarkan-1unit.
Mode of action of individual remedies in treating Gout remedy kit
- Urtica Urens Q: is widely used for the treatment of uric acid-related problems such as gout, uric acid diathesis, joint pain, lithiasis (the formation of stony concretions (calculi) in the body). As per a study report in IJRH ,Urtica urens has been reported to possess anti-oxidant and anti-microbial, chemoprotective , anxiolytic (aerial parts, anti-inflammatory, anti-arthritis properties.
- Berberis Vulgaris Q: is an anti-uric acid medicine that not only helps dissolve kidney stones but also helps control build up of high uric acid levels in other parts of the body especially joints. The tincture of Berberis vulgaris is widely used by homeopathy for addressing urinary disturbances with arthritic affections. The urine may also contain sandy or slimy sediments.
- Ledum Palustre Q: is a medicine derived from a small flowering shrub, commonly known as Marsh tea. Ledum pal is indicated when the high levels of uric acid in the blood result in the deposition of the crystals in the joint spaces. The person needing Ledum Pal has pain and swelling in the ankle. Ledum Pal is a medicine of choice for gout leading to ankle pain. Pain and swelling in the ankle that radiates upwards in the leg is present. The pain also gets worse with movement
- Rhus Toxicodendron Q: is a top grade homeopathic medicine very often for varying types of pains caused by gouty conditions. Its sphere of action includes joint pains, muscle pain, backache and general body aches. Symptoms: aching pain, soreness, bruising, stiffness, red-tipped tongue, feelings of restlessness, irritability and fear. Rhus tox treats swelling, redness and tenderness in the joints
- Berberis Pentarkan tablets from Dr. Schwabe addresses hyperuricemia (uric acid diathesis) through maintenance of proper pH of urine and lowers the risk of formation of renal calculi. Its formulation targets conditions of sluggish liver and has a diuretic action. It contains lycopodium clavatum, Taraxacum officinale apart from Berberis vulgaris and Urtica urens.
- Mother tincture combination- Urtica Urens Q, Berberis vulgaris Q, Ledum Palustre Q , Rhus Toxicodendron Q mix each 20ml medicines in a separate bottle and take 20 drops on ¼th glass of water and take 3 times a day 30min before food and after food for three to four months.
- Berberis Pentarkan-Take 2 tablets 3 times a day for three to four months.
Note: Indicated medicines will be made available either in sealed units of Schwabe, Dr.Reckeweg or SBL brand (depending on availability).