Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Melasma Homeopathy anti pigmentation Kit
Melasma is a common skin problem that causes brown to gray-brown patches or patches of dark discoloration on your skin, usually on the face. Most people get it on their cheeks, nose bridge, forehead, chin, and above their upper lip. It also can appear on other parts of the body that get lots of sun, such as the forearms and neck. Melasma is caused in part by hormonal changes within the body but Sun exposure can trigger melasma because the pigment cells in the skin are responsible for producing color in the skin and are stimulated by UV rays from the sun.
Difference between Melasma and Sunburn: melasma is a type of skin condition characterized by darker patches of skin, however it is different from other forms of skin hyperpigmentation that it is not just sun-related but also hormones. Sunburn causes changes in skin tone, such as pinkness or redness which may last between 5-7 days and can lead to tanning of skin
Know the causative factors for Melasma or facial pigmentation and action of homeopathic remedies to treat it internally and externally in this article here
Anti Melasma Homeopathy Medicine kit is recommended by Dr.Pranjali, watch her video tittled "melasma treatment | melasma homeopathic treatment | hyperpigmentation homeopathic medicine | Video"
Wheezal Melasma Homeopathic Combination of tablets & cream for melasma: Mel X
How to get rid of pigmentation on face?
- Avoid Sun: A common cause for melasma is sun exposure. Women are much more likely than men to develop this condition.
- Another common cause is hormonal changes during pregnancy It is referred to as the mask of pregnancy, because hormones can trigger these dark areas on the face. The brown or grey-brown patches of melasma appear most often on the cheeks, forehead, nose and chin. In women, melasma often fades on its own after pregnancy or after an affected woman stops taking contraceptive pills.
- Masoor dal face masks , which are made from red lentils, are popular as a hyperpigmentation treatment.
- Follow the doctor recommended anti-melasma kit and complete the course
How Anti Melasma Homeopathy Kit helps you get rid of hyper-pigmentation on your face?
Natural medicines in this kit help lighten facial pigmentation and over time, could make them fade away given that other factors are conducive. The mode of action of these medicines is explained below;
Berberis Aquifolium Mother Tincture
A well known Mother Tincture drop which helps to lighten the skin pigmentation. It should be mixed with the Rose Water in the ratio 1:1 and applied on the skin pigmentation spots with a clean cotton. Berberis Aquifolium can be used in all the cases where the skin is dark or has scars due to acne or any other conditions. This medicine never fails to bring a glow to the skin and lighten the complexion. If there is any pigmentation spots and scars on the face left behind by any kind of eruption then Berberis Aquifolium is a highly effective and reliable remedy for treating it.
Marks Go Cream
This is a skin application medicated cream from Hapadco. This is a very effective cream for Melasma. It quickly removes the marks of pigmentation on your body without any side effects and permanently. This cream contains
- Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) - a traditional ayurvedic skin remedy, it contains curcumin that has natural antiseptic with antibacterial/antimicrobial properties. Its anti-oxidising properties bring about a lighter skin tone
- Rosa Centifolia - it has astringent properties that help tighten pores and reduce the redness and inflammation due to distended skin capillaries
- Ocimum Sanctum (Holy Basil) - is a powerful medicinal plant also known as Tulsi, has amazing skin benefits, it can brighten skin suffering from hyperpigmentation
- Azadirachta indica (Neem) - helps lighten scars and pigmentation that are caused by acne. It is famous in Ayurveda to treat man skin diseases
Other ingredients in MarksGo cream: Citrus medica, Santalum album, Aloe vera, Crocus sativus, Triticum sativum, in a Cream base
Bacillinum Burnett 1000
This is a homeopathic dilution which is internal medicine which helps your body to reduces the tendency of Melasma completely after few months. Slowly and permanently it terminates the tendency of your body to produce the pigmentation.
Schwabe B&T Sunscreen 30 SPF
Since UV rays are a well-known trigger for melasma and can make hyperpigmentation darker, wearing sunscreen can help prevent melasma from flaring up and hyperpigmentation from getting worse
Schwabe B&T Sunscreen Expert with SPF 30 is formulated to provide protection from acute and long term risks associated with UVA and UVB light exposure and prevents sun burn. It is applicable to all kind of skins. It is non greasy. It contains Calendula officinalis extract, Berberis aquafolium extract and Aloe Vera extract. SPF is a sunscreen factor that reduces the risk of skin damage from blazing sun. The ADA (American Dermatologist Association) recommends an SPF of 30 or higher.
- Berberis Aquifolium Mother Tincture: It should be mixed with rose water in the ratio of 1:1 and apply the skin three times a day.
- Makrs Go Cream: Should apply before going to bed.
- Bacillinum Burnett 1000: Should take 2 drops on Tongue empty stomach in the morning once a week
- Schwabe B&T Sunscreen 30 SPF: Apply it as a normal cream before going out or being exposed to Sun.
(Following Medicines not part of Kit - to be purchased additionally through order instructions)
*For Patients during Pregnancy
Then she should also take these 2 Medicines along with the kit (under doctor supervision)
Caulophyllum Thalictrodies 30C for discoloration of skin in women with menstrual and uterine disorders. Skin is hot and dry. Since hot skin can cause vascular dilatation leading to melasma, this remedy is particularly useful
2 Drops of this should be taken on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.
Sepia 30 Sepia is very suitable for women with facial pigmentation arising during pregnancy and after childbirth. They having pigmentation on the cheeks, forehead and nose. The pigmentation varies from brownish, yellowish to blackish in colour. It works equally well for women who develop facial pigmentation during menopause. 2 Drops of this should be taken on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.
*If the patient is in menopause
Plumbum metallicum 30 CH acts as a depigmenting agent that treats melasma with yellow , corpse like spots on sunken cheeks. Skin of face is greasy and shiny. Face is pale and emaciated or weak. 2 drops of dilution on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.
*If the patient is suffering from liver disorder
Ceanothus Americanus 30 CH 2 Drops of this should be taken on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.
Lycopodium Clavatum 30 CH 2 Drops of this should be taken on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.
*If the patient is suffering from gastric problems
Atrophic gastritis is a digestive problem that causes zinc deficiency . Zinc deficiency may increase estrogen . Excess estrogen increases alpha melanocyte stimulating hormone (α msh) which can can cause melasma.
Carbo Veg 30 CH 2 Drops of this should be taken on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.
Argentum Nit 30 CH 2 Drops of this should be taken on tongue 3 times a day Morning Afternoon and Evening.