Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Thiosinaminum 3X Homeopathy Trituration Tablets
Also known as: Thiosamin, Thiosin
Its a chemical derived from Oil of Mustard Seed.
Patient profile of Thiosinaminum
Uses of Thiosinaminum (3X - 6X)
- It is useful for repairing Scar tissue.
- Dissolving the fibroids.
- Common symptoms of Thiosinaminum (3X - 6X)
- Tinnitus, ringing in the ears.
- Indigestion, Flatulence after eating well relieved with this medicine.
Important Indicated Symptoms of Thiosinaminum (3X - 6X)
For healing scar tissue or other ailments that result in the thickening of tissue, Thiosinaminum gives the best results.
It is also helpful to check the deafness caused by thickened eardrum after any injury.
Otitis media, discharge from the ear.
Inflammation (swelling) of lymphatic glands is relieved with the help of Thiosinaminum.
It can be used externally as well as internally.
It dissolves the fibroids and helps in checking the adhesions and strictures in rectum.
Reactions with Thiosinaminum (3X - 6X)
It is safe to take the tablets even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc. Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines. It is safe and has no side effects.
Dosage of Thiosinaminum (3X - 6X)
- Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue.
- Adults and adolescents (12 years and older)2 to 4 tablets,four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Children (under 12 years)2 tablets twice a day.
- In acute cases a dose every hour or two.
- In severe, painful affections a dose every ten to fifteen minutes.
- In chronic affections one to four doses daily.
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.