Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Alpha Tons
Homeopathic Schwabe Alpha-Tons tablet is indicated medicine for sore throat and works on it through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in tablets). It has key Ingredients like atropinum sulphuricum, hepar sulphuris etc that acts on chronic and acute inflammation of tonsils.
acute and chronic inflammations of the tonsils.
Schwabe Alpha-Tons tablet is proven medicine for symptoms associated with tonsils. In children acute inflammation of tonsils is very common painful condition that should not be neglected as it can cause serious complications like rheumatism (inflammation and pain in the joints, muscles, or fibrous tissue) and glomerulonephritis (acute inflammation of the kidney). In acute tonsillitis there can be general inflammation of pharynx and tonsils become swollen and red or become filled with pus. The pain may sometimes radiate to ears. The condition starts with sore throat and swallowing becomes difficult along with malaise (feeling of discomfort, illness), headache, fever and pain in limbs. Chronic tonsillitis occurs when there are repeated acute attacks. Tonsils work as first line of defense against the infections that enter the body either by digestive or respiratory tracts. In chronic tonsillitis the inflammation may spread to the surrounding organs.
Each Tablet of 250Mg Schwabe Alpha-Tons tablets contains: Atropinum Sulphuricum 5x 12.5 Mg, Hepar Sulphuris 3x 10.0 Mg; Kalium Bichromicum 4x 50.0Mg; Mercurius Biniodatus 8x 25.0 Mg; Silicea 2x 5.0 Mg; Excipients Q.S. To Make 250Mg.
How the ingredient in Schwabe Alpha-Tons tablets work?
The key properties in Schwabe Alpha-Tons tablet is indicated medicine for Tonsils and derived from the following ingredients
- Atropinum sulphuricum-it relieves inflammation and reduces pain. It also improves circulation and treats pulsating pain, warm swelling, redness and dry throat.
- Hepar sulphuris-it treats sore throat, shooting pain in throat and even radiating to the ears as from splinters on coughing, swallowing, turning head and breathing. It is also indicated to reduce difficulty in swallowing and speaking. Dryness and hawking up of mucucs in throat are also alleviated.
- Kalium bichromicum- treats erythema (superficial reddening of the skin) of soft palate, dark red or bright along with the sensation of plug in the throat. It is also indicated to reduce the discharge from throat and mouth that tends to tough. It also treats chronic tonsillitis and sinusitis (inflammation of a nasal sinus).
- Mercurius biniodatus-it treats quinsy (inflammation of the throat), follicular tonsils, painful swallowing, green lumps, stiffness of muscles of neck and throat etc.
- Silicea-it treats sore throat along with the mucus accumulation of mucus in throat, severe tonsillitis etc. It is also indicated to treat expectoration (eject from the throat) of little granules shot that when broken smell offensive.
|Dosage||Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, 1 to 2 tablets of Alpha-Tons every hour in acute conditions. As the symptoms improve, 1 to 2 tablets every 3 hourly. If symptoms do not improve, see your physician.|
|Interactions||No Interactions between Alpha-Tons and other products are known.|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Willmar Schwabe india Pvt.Ltd|
|Form||Tablets, 40 Tablets in Blister Pack of 4*10|
|Side effects||No side effects are known of Alpha-Tons tablets.|
|Contra-indications||No contra-indications are known for the use of Alpha-Tons tablets.|