Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About R14 Nerve & Sleep drops
Dr.Reckeweg R14 is homeopathic medicine to treat various types of sleep disorders through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like ammonium bromatum, avena sativa etc that act on insomnia, various sleep disturbances, light sleep, superficial sleep and drowsiness in the morning. It is also indicated for day time weariness or fatigue, over excitement of nervous system, nervous restlessness, condition characterized by lassitude, fatigue, headache, and irritability, associated with emotional disturbance (neurasthenia) and mental conflicts for long period.
Insomnia and various disturbances of the sleep, superficial sleep, light sleep, sleeplessness, drowsiness in the morning, weariness during the day, vivacity in the evening. Nervous restlessness and over-excitement of the nervous system. Neurasthenia, consequences of mental conflicts of long duration.
Understanding various types of sleep disorders is essential to avoid health issues such as weight gain, relationship strain, improper job performance etc. Sleep is referred as a complex process of renewal and restoration for the body. For any person the average sleep recommended is between seven and half to nine hours per night. Lack of sleep can cause various types of sleep disorders like sleeplessness (insomnia), restlessness during day time, hormone levels, emotional balance, weight and mood. Insomnia basically refers to inability to get the required amount of sleep and causes other problems like anxiety, stress, depression etc. Symptoms of insomnia include difficulty to fall asleep at night, frequently waking up during night, exhaustion, sleepiness etc. The effects also include fatigue, irritability, moodiness, memory problems, reduced immunity, and increase risk of heart diseases, diabetes and so on.
Avena Sativa D1, Ammon. Bromat. D3, Chamomilla D4, Eschscholzia D2, Lganita D6, Humulus Lup. D2, Passiflora Incarn,D2, Valeriana Q, Zincum Val. D6, Coffea D4.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R14
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R14 drops are derived from the following ingredients in treating different types of sleep disorders
- Ammonium bromatum - it induces sleep (sedative)
- Avena sativa - it treats nervous weakness, sexual neurasthenia, mental overexertion, recovery from illness or exertion (convalescence) and sleeplessness inspite of mental weariness (lassitude).
- Chamomilla - it treats over stimulated nervous system accompanied by hypersentivity and uneasy sleep.
- Eschscholzia - acts as sedative
- Humulus lup. - treats various types of sleep disorders such as nervous exhaustion, abnormal chronic anxiety (hypochondria), neurasthenia and is sedative in nature.
- Ignatia - treats nervous exhaustion, irritability due to psychic afflictions (cause of pain) of depressing nature and egocentric state of being alone.
- Passiflora incarnata - acts as sedative and is useful for symptoms like unrest and irritability and those suffering from disturbed and non refreshing sleep.
- Valeriana - treats non refreshing sleep, restlessness and nervous weakness.
- Zincum val. - treats insomnia accompanied by jerks in limbs, legs restlessness and nightmares.
|Dosage||In extreme nervous exhaustion and insomnia, 3 times a day 10-15 drops in some water, at night 20 drops in some sweetened water. In most cases general relief and a less agitated sleep follow after several days. Thereupon, 10-15 drops once or twice daily ought to suffice. However, R14 acts differently on various individuals. Patients sensitive to medicine very often experience an aggravation, chiefly of insomnia. In such cases the dose should immediately be reduced to 5 drops 3 times a day, sometimes even less, even down to once only during the day (not recommended in the evening). Dosage should be adapted to the individual. In some cases, 20-30 drops 3 times a day may have to be taken to obtain any effect. However, before increasing the dose it would be advisable to observe the action of the medicine for several days.
Regular treatment should be continued for a longer period of time even after complete recovery, at the rate of 10-15 drops taken in the evening.
|Size||22 ml glass bottle|
|Manufacturer||Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH|
General Indications for Dr.Reckeweg R14 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R14 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R14 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R14 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.