Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Herbal hair colour
Bakson Sunny Herbal hair colour provides natural light brown hair colour with conditioning for your grey hair.
Bakson Sunny Herbal hair colour (Light Brown) is a unique blend of homeopathic herbs like henna, shikakai etc. This colour penetrates every stand and colours the hair from root to tip. It provides a long lasting protection. It makes the hair smooth, shiny and silky. It also controls premature greying hair and hair fall.
Henna Powder, Barium Peroxide, Para Amino Phenol, Citric Acid, Brahmi Powder, Bhringraj, Amla Powder, Shikakai Powder, Arnica Powder, Jaborandi Powder, Sodium Sulphite.
How the ingredient in Bakson Sunny Herbal hair colour work?
The key properties in Bakson Sunny Herbal hair colour are derived from the following ingredients
- Henna- It provides natural colouring and conditioning properties. Its antifungal properties control the flakes and itching of scalp.
- Brahmi- It rejuvenates hair and make them thicker. It possess anti-inflammatory properties and prevents hair fall. It also prevents greying of hair and strengthens the hair root. It reduces dandruff etc.
- Bhringraj- It is useful for hair loss, premature greying of hair and hair regrowth. It is also indicated for baldness. It conditions hair and prevents dryness.
- Amla -It is used for dry and itchy scalp, known for its goodness in terms of hair growth, improving hair luster. It is also beneficial for dry, thinning and greying hair.
- Shikakai -It controls dandruff and promotes hair growth. It is used as a cleansing agent. It leaves hair silky and soft.
- Arnica- It controls premature greying and falling of hair. It also possesses antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Jaborandi- It is indicated for excessive hair fall. It prevents baldness, reduces dandruff etc.
This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation in certain cases and so a preliminary test according to the accompanying directions should first be made. This product should not be used for dyeing the eyelashes or eyebrows, as such a use may cause blindness.
This preparation may cause serious inflammation of the skin in some cases and so a preliminary test should always be carried out to determine whether or not special sensitivity exists. For carrying out the test, cleanse a small area of skin behind the ear or upon the inner surface of the forearm, using either soap and water or alcohol. Prepare a small quantity of paste and apply to the area and allow it to dry. After 24 hrs, wash the area gently with soap and water, if no irritation or inflammation is apparent, it may be carried out before each and every application.
|Manufacturer||Baksons Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Pvt.Ltd|