Top Natural Remedies for Leucorrhoea Treatment
The vagina of a woman secretes a while discharge which when in small volume or having slight wetness is considered normal. However, when this increases, it is a symptom of a underlying problem. This can last from a few weeks to a few months. As a natural process. this discharge increases on the 14th or 15th day of her menstrual cycle, 4 days before she gets her period and during pregnancy. This does not need any treatment, In other cases, treatment is essential.
Reasons - I! could happen due to some problems with the uterus, when the uterus, ovaries, or fallopian tubes get inflamed or when there is some infection. This discharge secretes from the uterine and vaginal lining. In some cases, when the uterine Opening gets distorted during delivery or some injury caused at that time can result in infection which causes a yellowish-green discharge.
At time, when the uterus moves from its place, it causes a thin watery discharge. The most common reason is infection due to lack of hygiene. White discharge also results out of infections caused due to sexual intercourse.
Naturopathy Leucorrhoea Treatment
Biochemic Medicines (Barakshar)
A mixture of Calcarea Phos 6X, Kali Mur 6x,Natrum mut 12X is beneficial for Leucorrhoea Treatment
The basic principal of Barakshar in layman’s terms is that there are few basic cell salt constituents in our body which should be present in right quantity to maintain health. An imbalance in these constituents causes ailments. When we restore that balance with these medicines, the disease is cured.
Home made mixtures
- Soak the shin of the Amaranth root ('Amaranthus' of Family 'Amaranthaceae') in a quarter cup water. Strain this water and drink it every morning and evening.
- The skin of a ripe fig or even two ripe and dry.fruits mixed with a quarter spoon honey and pinch of sugar can be eaten
- Two big spoonful of fenugreek seeds must be soaked in a liter of water and then boil this water for half an hour This herbal tea can be had for great effect on this condition.
- Consume the water of cooked rice with some cumin seeds ( Jeera) and candied sugar.
- The skin of a pomegranate or a sweet lime (Mosambi) and the juice of gooseberries can be mixed and taken regularly for white discharge.
Acupressure - Exert pressure on point number 11 to 15 daily for 2 minutes as per zone therapy
Others: Take adequate rest and reduce exertion. Avoid stale, oily foods, tea, coffee and Supari. Ensure that you include gooseberries, mosambi, carrots and milk in your diet. Control emotions like worry, sorrow and fear Exercise regularly. Yogasanas are the best. Avoid travels that are hectic
Leucorrhea Treatment in Homeopathy
Homeopathic remedies for Leucorrhea work to root out the underlying causes. The medicines are completely safe with no side effects as they are made of natural substances. Dr Pranjali, a well known homeopathic doctor based in Bangalore recommends 4 sets of remedies for Leucorrhoea; in children (teens), nursing mothers, menopausal females, and all other cases. Know more here