Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
R87: Revolutionary Homeopathic Treatment for Bacterial Infections
R87 is a patented German homeopathic formulation designed to combat both internal and external bacterial infections. It works by strengthening a weakened immune system and halting bacterial infiltrations, effectively boosting the body's natural defense mechanisms.
Key Ingredients and Their Role in Fighting Bacteria
R87 contains a blend of potentized derivatives that work synergistically to energize white blood cells, enhancing their ability to detect and eliminate excess bacteria in the body. Its main ingredients include:
- Botulinum D30, E-Coli D30, Proteus D30, Pneumococcinum D30, Staphylococcinum D30, Scarlatinum D30, Tuberculinum D30, Streptococcinum D30: These components offer a highly potentized immunization formula, aiding the body's immune response without causing side effects.
- Glandulae Thymi D30: This ingredient stimulates the thymus gland, crucial for developing a robust bacterial immune system.
- Hydrastis D3: Known as a powerful natural anti-bacterial, Hydrastis supports the body's ability to fight infections.
Alternative Treatment Options for Bacterial Infections
While R87 offers a homeopathic solution, there are several other treatment options available for bacterial infections:
Conventional Antibiotics: These are the standard treatment for bacterial infections, working by killing bacteria or preventing their growth. However, they can cause side effects and contribute to antibiotic resistance.
Natural Remedies: Certain herbs and supplements like garlic, echinacea, and goldenseal have natural antibacterial properties and can support the immune system.
Probiotics: These beneficial bacteria can help restore the natural balance of gut flora, which can be disrupted during bacterial infections and antibiotic treatment.
Lifestyle Changes: Adequate rest, hydration, and a nutritious diet can bolster the immune system, aiding in the fight against infections.
Preventive Measures: Good hygiene practices, such as regular hand washing and avoiding close contact with sick individuals, can prevent bacterial infections.
Effective Stimulation of Self-Healing with Dr. Reckeweg R87
Utilizing Biological Homeopathic Specialties:
Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, offers biological homeopathic specialties that activate the body's self-healing powers during illness. These specialties serve as a specific stimulus in treatment, promoting natural healing.
Synergistic Pharmaceutical Properties:
Each ingredient in Dr. Reckeweg R87 drops has been carefully selected to complement one another, enhancing their collective effectiveness on various symptoms and stages of illness.
- Dosage: The prescribed quantity of Dr. Reckeweg R87 drops should be taken before meals with water, unless directed otherwise by a healthcare professional.
- External Application: For medications indicated for external use, apply to the affected area and gently rub until absorbed by the skin.
Important Considerations and Contraindications:
- Hypersensitivity: Do not use Dr. Reckeweg R87 drops if you develop hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: Generally, it is advised not to take these medications during pregnancy and breastfeeding without a doctor's prescription.
- Child Safety: Keep medications out of reach of children to ensure their safety.
- Storage Conditions: Store the homeopathic medications away from direct light and at a stable temperature, ideally not exceeding 30°C (86°F).
- Product Appearance: Due to its natural composition, the product may occasionally precipitate slightly or become cloudy. This does not compromise its quality or effectiveness. If this occurs, shake well before use.
- Product Use After Opening: Once the seal is broken, it is recommended to use the medications promptly.
For a natural side effect free immunization formula use 3 drops 3 times daily for 3 days once a month for the first 2 years of life
For older patients use 10 drops 3 times daily for bacterial infections,10 drops once a day for a preventative.
|30ml glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH
Dr.Reckeweg recommended complimentary medicines for bacterial infections
R1+R87 - sore throat or fever: Strep throat is a bacterial infection that causes inflammation and pain in the throat. Many bacterial infections can cause a sore throat. The most common is Streptococcus pyogenes (group A streptococcus). This combination combacts the white patches or streaks of pus on the tonsils, Tiny red spots on the roof of the mouth, called petechiae, difficulty swallowing and swollen lymph nodes in the front of the neck
R87+R4 - bacterial infection in diarrhea: a bacterial infection in your gut also called Bacterial gastroenteritis can be caused by variants like Escherichia coli, Shigella, Salmonella, or Campylobacter, Yersinia. This combination is useful for symptoms like vomiting, severe abdominal pain, fever, blood in your stool, or diarrhoea
R87+R18 - bacterial infection in urinary tract: A bacteria called Escherichia coli (E. coli) causes urinary tract infection and the urethra, bladder, vagina or kidneys can be affected. This combination gives relief from pain or burning while urinating, frequent urination or feeling the need to urinate despite having an empty bladder, bloody urine, pressure or cramping in the groin or lower abdomen
R87+R45 - bacterial infected laryngitis: is an infection of the vocal cord mucosa by bacteria and caused by an overgrowth of infectious bacteria, such as methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus. This combination gives relief from hoarseness, difficulty speaking, sore throat, mild fever, irritating cough and a constant need to clear your throat.
R87+R55 - bacteria infected injury: Infections typically occur after a wound or fracture when bacteria infiltrate the body in exposed areas or through mouth, your nose, your eyes or a cut in your skin. The combination is indicated in increasing pain, swelling, redness, nausea, chills, and fever
R53+R87 - bacterial infected acne: When a pimple is popped, it can indeed create an opening for bacteria to enter. Normally, the skin acts as a barrier against bacteria and other pathogens. Popping a pimple damages this protective barrier, making the skin more susceptible to bacterial infiltration and get trapped along with the oil and skin cells. This combination is useful when Blemish is larger or more obvious than a typical pimple, Fever or fatigue, Oozing or bleeding from the zit (pus may be yellow), Pain or discomfort on and around the pimple, Swelling, inflammation or redness in the area