Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
Homeopathy Reckeweg R46 Drops for rheumatoid arthritis in hands
Dr.Reckeweg R 46 is a German patent homeopathic formulation for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in hands where pains are localized in the articulations of hands. It has key Ingredients like ferrum phosphoric, nux vomica etc., that acts on rheumatism and defective metabolism of uric acid that causes arthritis (gout) of hands and fore-arms along with the swelling of joints.
R46 drop Indications
In rheumatism and gout of fore-arms and hands, with swelling of articulations. In acute cases, be numbedness and swelling of articulations, characteristics in arthritis with deformation. Frequently such pains grow worse with change of weather (humidity).
This remedy may also be used in other rheumatic aches (growing worse in damp weather) such as: sciatica, rheumatism in the knees, shoulders, pains in the sacral region, inflammation of articulations of the haunches, intercostal neuralgia, rheumatism of the occiput.
Soft tissue Rheumatism
Soft tissue rheumatism includes disorders of tendons and their sheaths, ligaments, bursae, joint capsules, muscles, fasciae and others. It produces pain, swelling, or inflammation not caused by arthritis in the tissues and structures around a joint. Rheumatoid arthritis is common manifestation of connective tissue diseases.
Symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis causes chronic inflammation of the joints and manifests as joint pain, fatigue, joint swelling, joint tenderness, joint redness, joint stiffness and joint warmth. In casual terms arthritis often refers to osteoarthritis whereas rheumatism illustrates symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis. There are fundamental differences between the two even though the symptoms overlap. Rheumatism refers to the inflammation and pain in joints, muscles or fibrous tissues. Rheumatism affects the muscles and joints.
R46 Ingredients : Ferrum Phosphoric. D12, Lithium Carb. D12, Natrium Sulfuric. D30, Nux Vomica D30, Rhododendron D6, Spiraea Ulmaria D12.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R46
The key properties in Dr. Reckeweg R 46 to treat symptoms of rheumatoid arthritisare derived from the following ingredients
- Ferrum phosphoric-it works against inflammations and influences secondary anaemia (deficiency of red cells or of haemoglobin in the blood) which frequently occurs in arthritis and rheumatism.
- Lithium carb. -It has specific effect in gout and rheumatism.
- Natrium sulf. -Treats the state of becoming worse or more serious (aggravation) caused due to humidity in asthma and rheumatism.
- Nux vomica -treats symptoms of rheumatoid arthritisthe pain that gets worse on getting up and the low spirits in morning.
- Rhododendron -it treats chronic rheumatism, pain in bones of the hands and fore-arms and hands pains in the limbs.
- Spiraea ulmaria -treats fluttering pains and local joint pains of elbow.
R46 Price: Rs.270
General Indications for Reckeweg R 46
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckeweg and Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 46 should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 46
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R 46 drops) should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly
|Will be adapted according to the acuteness of the pains. In general 2-3 times daily 10-15 drops in a little water before meals for a longer period of time (eventually to be alternated with other complementary remedies). In acute cases take 10 drops every ½-1 hours.
After improvement take 10-15 drops every 2-3 hours (also the other complementary remedies - eventually in the morning, at noon and at night).
|22 ml glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH
Complimentary remedies to R46 drops
R50+R46 for sacroiliac joint pain in women that cause pain in buttocks or lower back, and can extend down one or both legs. Rheumatoid arthritis typically affect smaller joints, such as the hands and wrists, it is possible for the sacroiliac joint to be also affected. Sacroiliitis was found in 22% of rheumatoid arthritis patients
R24+R46 for intercostal neuralgia. Though uncommon, rheumatoid arthritis can cause rib pain. RA can progress to a point where it causes nerve damage leading to intercostal neuralgia
Other homeopathy medicines similar to R46
REPL Dr Adv No 149 drops writer's rheum
Baksons Rheum Aid Syrup, Joint pains, Gout, Arthritis
Wheezal Embrocation Massage Oil for Gout, Lumbago, Sciatica
Hahnemann pharma reumorin for rheumatoid arthritis, spondylitis