Check Pincode Serviceability
Bangalore, Metro cities: 1-3 business days, South India: 4-5 business days, North India: 5-7 business days, North east: 5-12 business days
Outside India: 5-10 business days
About Dr.Reckeweg R29
Homeopathic medicine Dr.Reckeweg R 29 drops is popularly used to treat symptoms of benign paroxysmal positional vertigo through a proprietary blend of several homeopathic herbs (available in drops). It has key Ingredients like argentum nitric, cocculus etc that acts on vertigo which can be caused due to various circumstances. It treats Meniers disease (disease of unknown cause affecting the membranous labyrinth of the ear, causing progressive deafness and vertigo), cerebral vascular disturbances which is result of cerebral sclerosis (abnormal hardening of body tissue). It is also indicated for travel sickness and disturbances of autonomic nervous system dependant circulation.
Vertigo caused by a variety of circumstances. Vertigo of Menier's disease. Cerebral vascular disturbances as a result of cerebral sclerosis, ANS dependant circulatory disturbancies. Travel sickness.
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is the common cause of vertigo. Other causes include Meniers disease, brain problems like tumor or stroke, medications, migraine headaches, neck or head injury etc. Vertigo refers to the sensation of whirling and loss of balance. It can be described as an illusion. Symptoms include tilting, spinning, swaying (shaking), tendency of getting pulled in one direction, unbalance, sweating, headache, jerking eye movements, nausea etc. Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo refers to the sensation of spinning or the inside of head is spinning.
Argentum Nitric. D30, Cocculus D30, Conium D30, Theridion Curassavic D30.
Mode of action of individual ingredients in Dr.Reckeweg R29
The key properties in Dr.Reckeweg R 29 drops are derived from the following ingredients to treat benign paroxysmal positional vertigo symptoms
- Argentum nitric -it treats vertigo, trembling due to nervous weakness, general instability, indisposition (mild illness) etc.
- Cocculus -it acts on cerebro spinal system. It treats vertigo that worsens while sitting along with nausea and tendency to faint and vomit.
- Conium -treats benign paroxysmal positional vertigo symptoms like cerebral anaemia (deficiency of red cells), sensation of giddiness and numbness in brain. It also treats exhaustion state in old age.
- Theridion curassavicum -treats vertigo that worsens when closing eyes, sitting, lying down, heat exposure or noise.
General Indications of Dr.Reckeweg R 29 drops
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness are triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of Dr. Reckewegand Co.Gmbh, Bensheim, which acts as a specific stimulus in treatment.
The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness (stage)
The indicated quantity of Dr.Reckeweg R29drops should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. Medicines indicated for external use should be applied to the affected area and gently rubbed until absorbed by skin.
Contra Indication for Dr.Reckeweg R 29 drops
- The medication (Dr.Reckeweg R29 drops)should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients
- Generally medications should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor
- Pls keep medications out of reach from children.
- Homeopathic medications should be kept out of direct light and stored at a constant temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- This being a natural product, it may sometime precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this does not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product. If this happens, shake the product well before using.
- Once you break open the seal, medications should be used up quickly.
|Generally 3 times daily 10 to 15 drops of Dr.Reckeweg R 29 in some water before meals, for a longer period of time.
|22 ml glass bottle
|Dr.Reckeweg and Co.GmbH